Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bro...I can't lie I've always rallied a bit against the #metoomovement. Not a fan of accusations ruining dudes lives. It is some shyt though watching these people trying to comb through this chicks life to find some wild shyt to either normalize this dudes alleged behavior or to damage her credibility. Rethugs going through ratemyprofessor.com as a means of trying to discredit the broad only for it to turn out to be another person with the same name? Wild shyt. I might have to reflect on my own ideas about this whole thing.

So fukk the victims until a victim speaking out benefits you?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Bro...I can't lie I've always rallied a bit against the #metoomovement. Not a fan of accusations ruining dudes lives. It is some shyt though watching these people trying to comb through this chicks life to find some wild shyt to either normalize this dudes alleged behavior or to damage her credibility. Rethugs going through ratemyprofessor.com as a means of trying to discredit the broad only for it to turn out to be another person with the same name? Wild shyt. I might have to reflect on my own ideas about this whole thing.
honestly breh i think we got to look at it on a case by case basis. like the weinstein and roy moore shyt was :scust: and im glad that came out. but then theres other cases like where the reaction seems excessive.