Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

ThinkProgress

5 hrs ·
They say Ford's alleged sexual assault by Kavanaugh is "all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending" the school
2b07.png
⬇️

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

Christine Blasey Ford’s high school classmates go on-record supporting her

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Telling other Dem members of the committee would have almost certainly meant a leak. She probably could have reported it to the FBI earlier, but who knows how long that would have stayed quiet? This article makes a lot of assumptions about Feinstein's motivations.

Anyway, even if the accuser is 100% right, I doubt this will stop anything. The allegations against Clarence Thomas were much worse (and much more recent). He still got through. Granted, #MeToo wasn't a thing back then, but I think this slows the nomination down at best.
This is also a precious white victim vs black.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Telling other Dem members of the committee would have almost certainly meant a leak. She probably could have reported it to the FBI earlier, but who knows how long that would have stayed quiet? This article makes a lot of assumptions about Feinstein's motivations.

Anyway, even if the accuser is 100% right, I doubt this will stop anything. The allegations against Clarence Thomas were much worse (and much more recent). He still got through. Granted, #MeToo wasn't a thing back then, but I think this slows the nomination down at best.
Read. The. Article.

Going to the FBI won't create leaks.