Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so she's not gonna testify unless there's an FBI investigation :beli:

im all for keeping this scumbag off the bench, but an fbi investigation into this is retarded :camby: she needs to testify, or this is over.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

im all for keeping this scumbag off the bench, but an fbi investigation into this is retarded :camby: she needs to testify, or this is over.
I think the Republicans are going to say either you testify monday or we move forward without you. They want this guy on the surpreme court before the midterms are over.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
This is gonna sound harsh but if she wants an FBI investigation before testifying then they might as well just hold the confirmation vote.

She and her lawyers know damn well that Republicans aren't going to wait for an investigation. So if she wants an investigation first then it's a lost cause.

:beli:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Republicans are going to say either you testify monday or we move forward without you. They want this guy on the surpreme court before the midterms are over.
it's a fukkin shame too, because putting this shythead on the court before the midterms is a huge boost for the repubs. if they can't get it done, then they look :flabbynsick:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is gonna sound harsh but if she wants an FBI investigation before testifying then they might as well just hold the confirmation vote.

She and her lawyers know damn well that Republicans aren't going to wait for an investigation. So if she wants an investigation first then it's a lost cause.

What's wrong with y'all?

If he's a rapist it should be investigated and he shouldn't be a judge at all - - not just a question over SCOTUS

Also, victims deserve their claims to be investigated.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

That’s not how middle class whites women work.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What's wrong with y'all?

If he's a rapist it should be investigated and he shouldn't be a judge at all - - not just a question over SCOTUS

Also, victims deserve their claims to be investigated.
You obviously don't get what I'm saying. Of course, this should be investigated.

But we're talking about Republicans here. They don't give a shyt. They're just going to go ahead with the vote anyways.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

Agreed...

This shyt did not smell right to me from the get go, timing is suspect as fukk and now she refuses to testify wanting to postpone the vote...

We really supposed to demand the FBI to drop what they're doing and investigate what two teenagers did 30 years ago...:stopitslime:

No matter how much I despise this privileged CAC I can't blame rethugs for giving her the :camby:and moving on...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Agreed...

This shyt did not smell right to me from the get go, timing is suspect as fukk and now she refuses to testify wanting to postpone the vote...

We really supposed to demand the FBI to drop what they're doing and investigate what two teenagers did 30 years ago...:stopitslime:

No matter how much I despise this privileged CAC I can't blame rethugs for giving her the :camby:and moving on...
Yeah.

What if the retired FBI agent was Comey?