Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Both of you are either undercover racist white people.

Or even worse....

You’re black and stupid as fukk.
You sound ignorant as fukk. I hate it when people expect all black people to be liberal and democrat supporters. So black people can't be conservative? can't be republican? can't be libertarian? Can't be in the middle? Always gotta be democrat and liberal or people don't think your black. The Democrats really did a number on us. Under the democrats we've seen black fathers taken from homes and was it not Clinton a democrat that signed off that controversial crime bill that ruin the black community?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Right. And the political and social ancestors of the current generation of conservatives were the white supremacists conservatives that ran Jim Crow and slavery.

Clown shyt.
So you feel the Republican party platform is the same as in Jim Crow era?

Majestic

Daps
I posted a quote from Lyndon B Johnson to show y'all how it's been strategically planned to get blacks to vote majority democrat but y'all being ignorant to it.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So you feel the Republican party platform is the same as in Jim Crow era?
All they are is a little less racist than their political and social ancestors. But you still have the Steve King's of the world reminding us what the Republican party is about. They all have the same ideology which is white man and the rich above all else.

Majestic

Daps
It also seems like they always come to the rescue of white supremacists too. Trump, Kavanaugh, etc.

It's almost like clockwork every single time.
You can be a black conservative and not support Trump and white supremacists. :gucci:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
All they are is a little less racist than their political and social ancestors. But you still have the Steve King's of the world reminding us what the Republican party is about. They all have the same ideology which is white man and the rich above all else.
Do you feel Demacrats when they get into office will help African Americans?

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
You sound ignorant as fukk. I hate it when people expect all black people to be liberal and democrat supporters. So black people can't be conservative? can't be republican? can't be libertarian? Can't be in the middle? Always gotta be democrat and liberal or people don't think your black. The Democrats really did a number on us. Under the democrats we've seen black fathers taken from homes and was it not Clinton a democrat that signed off that controversial crime bill hat ruin the black community?
If you’re a black republican or conservative you have no self respect or dignity. :hhh: