Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Are you joking? This is as hard as you can go in politics. They legit tried to distroy this man. Every they tried to take away from him. His career, family, and legacy off a bytch he never met and a high school year book. What more do you want?
They can do more. An independent investigation. I'm sure Mitch McConnell would have done more if he was a Democrat. They don't have the drive to fail and keep throwing new creative ways. They also didn't go hard at him lying under oath.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Couple coli brehs on here are saying they making alot money under Trump and the tax cuts helped. :ehh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yo real talk any case Judge kavanaw has to hear on the Supreme Court the lawyers arguing can request he not hear their case because of his biased and conspiracy theory bullshyt which is on record... they can say that he will not give them a fair trial so in essence they don’t want him hearing their case...

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Dems went to left and alienated people. Repubs alway been the same. Dems going to be exposed harshly next month. No one gives a fukk about Russia or Trump doing stupid shyt.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They can do more. An independent investigation. I'm sure Mitch McConnell would have done more if he was a Democrat. They don't have the drive to fail and keep throwing new creative ways. They also didn't go hard at him lying under oath.
:snoop: you guys really don't see how this is the thinking that has weakened your party to just the coast

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If course they are, they can’t write off everything any more so no deductions, no write offs more money in your check
Even CNN says the economy is doing better than anyone expected and y'all bytch nikkas mad. People are getting out of prison and getting jobs and y'all bytching.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Even CNN says the economy is doing better than anyone expected and y'all bytch nikkas mad. People are getting out of prison and getting jobs and y'all bytching.

It might be doing good now
But you have a President who doesn’t read and changes his mind like the flick of a light switch

How do you think shyt is going to impact the future?

• Dap
Reactions: 19-