Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Their leader actually said if they take the Senate it's going back to 60 votes for nominees...:mindblown:

It's a gutless party with the only exception being a handful of reps from Cali...

This is why we need a third party to become legitimate...

The Dems on the verge of another fukking L. Sad, this party has to constantly rely on the two or three crucial GOP votes to get anything done. As I stated before a weak, lazy, incompetent party still betting the house on Identity Politics and "we're not as bad a the GOP on everything else."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
n9zlnkV.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Dems on the verge of another fukking L. Sad, this party has to constantly rely on the two or three crucial GOP votes to get anything done. As I stated before a weak, lazy, incompetent party still betting the house on Identity Politics and "we're not as bad a the GOP on everything else."
how did they bet on identity politics?

HOW?

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I really don't see what he suppose to get out of this though:patrice:

The voters that care for SC appointments are largely conservatives that aren't going to vote dem anyway.
trump won west virginia by some ungodly number and mancin is leading in his race. it's safe to say mancin is getting a shyt ton of conservative support and doesn't want to make trump his enemy. he wants to be seen as "one of the good ones".