Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
perez already said he won't. party is full of wimps. i can see why some are attracted to republicans. they don't fold, even when they're wrong.
Their leader actually said if they take the Senate it's going back to 60 votes for nominees...:mindblown:

It's a gutless party with the only exception being a handful of reps from Cali...

This is why we need a third party to become legitimate...

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
perez already said he won't. party is full of wimps. i can see why some are attracted to republicans. they don't fold, even when they're wrong.

They're arrogant fukks, I respect it. :ehh:

Dems needs to get rid of the women and nerds in leadership. (no sexism)

manchin is a fukkin coward p*ssy boy who waited for a woman to shield him. we'll remember this shyt you dusty cac.

That was his game plan all along. If Collins said no, he would piss in his pants.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Their leader actually said if they take the Senate it's going back to 60 votes for nominees...:mindblown:

It's a gutless party with the only exception being a handful of reps from Cali...

This is why we need a third party to become legitimate...
that's cause the folks in cali are super safe. didn't kamala harris face off against a democrat in the general election? liberal democrats lose to conservative republicans in blue states because they are "too far to the left" or were convinced that the dem was too lefty. the majority of voters (read: white people) have different standards for republicans and democrats.

Last edited: