Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro this is what I'm trying to explain to you about conservative Democrats. Every time you argue against Republicans you end up fighting conservative Democrats. What exactly did he say that was different from Jeff Flake? But Jeff Flake is going to be labeled the sexist and the weakling by the liberal media.

This is why "both sides" lives on. Can we blame anyone in TN that used that argument in 2016 now?

breh, i get what you're trying to say. and this guy is an idiot for saying this. but unfortunately when you're trying to win an election as a democrat in places like TN, i consider this a zero sum situation. i'm on your side 100% when you have Dems in safe districts doing shyt like this. but as closely divided as the senate is, we can't afford to lose people that will vote for our side (even if its only 51% of the time) just so we can feel happy at their misfortune/defeat.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have lived in the DC area for over 3 years now but have never been to the capitol building.

People can just walk in a senators office like that? I wouldn't think their offices would be open to the public.

Yeah. It’s like a public library. :mjlol:
The offices are off to the side of the Capitol building on each side though.

You can even at at the cafeterias and see the scumbags walking around.