Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Inappropriate Content
That's very insensitive to women who have been killed by domestic violence. You sound exactly like the sexist Republican white men.

Lets be honest though, most of these "survivors " are weirdo leftist white chicks who see sexism and rape culture in everything. They're trying to
even redefine regret after consensual sex as rape. Allegations from almost 40 years ago are to be treated as facts. A man is guilty regardless of facts.And here's the biggest irony to me, these white chicks are pointing the finger at white men like these white women aren't a problem themselves. There is not one demographic on this planet more pampered and privileged than the American white woman. They're not survivors.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
That's very insensitive to women who have been killed by domestic violence. You sound exactly like the sexist Republican white men.

he must be redpilled

jykurctfdj2rzlzlqybk.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wish he would knocked her teeth out. So sick of these white chicks calling themselves "survivors ". Walking away from a plane crash is surviving. Making it out of a war zone is surviving. I'm sorry but you're not a survivor because you got hit on by some guy you weren't attracted to. The nerve of these mentally ill and pampered American women. They're really gassed off themselves too. SMH.

You're the one who sounds mentally ill. You don't know anything about this woman and wishing her to be assaulted is truly pathetic. Grow up.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I want Kavanaugh confirmed to teach people a lesson about the consequences of not voting in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Ohio

Hold this neg clown... People in those 3 states did vote.. what you fail to mention is the massive election hacking in those 3 states that allowed trump to win by only 70k votes collectively...