Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Gary Johnson and Jill Stein both ran in 2012

And Obama’s victory was comfortable
show me where they were as visible then as they were in 2016 and I'll consider this a fair comparison.

Dudes really just say anything to sound smart on here. 2016 vs 2012? Or even 2008? In what dimension......know what? Never mind.

If you didn't vote Hillary or didn't vote at all you helped us get here. End of discussion.

All this rambling doesn't change jack.

Bu bu bu Hillary didn't find my car keys. She didn't spare Bambi's mom that one time in the forest.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fukking hate Feinstein. She is so weak. It is amazing that she been California senator for so long.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
show me where they were as visible then as they were in 2016 and I'll consider this a fair comparison.

Dudes really just say anything to sound smart on here. 2016 vs 2012? Or even 2008? In what dimension......know what? Never mind.

If you didn't vote Hillary or didn't vote at all you helped us get here. End of discussion.

All this rambling doesn't change jack.

Bu bu bu Hillary didn't find my car keys. She didn't spare Bambi's mom that one time in the forest.

She didn't even campaign in Michigan and Wisconsin

Campaign was not run well

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ontario has a conservative gov't, so does quebec, JT sawft. Canada nikkas STAY finger wagging and not having any business doing so.
"Ohio, michigan, pa" boy, stfu about places you've never lived.

The US and Canada's governments are not really comparable.

"Conservative" in Canada isn't the same as it is in America.