Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Call me crazy, naive, optimistic, etc.. but I do not believe Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

It's obvious the Republican leadership is not sure they have the votes.

Agree as well and you can tell by the aggressive communication by their leadership. I don’t think he will be confirmed

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
They did us wrong so we are getting them back...

:mjgrin:#wattba

Matthew 7:12...
Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you:
do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets

your republican homies with their christian values should understand...:lolbron:

but they wont because christian values are only useful to them as a cover for their wickedness:troll:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Matthew 7:12...

your republican homies with their christian values should understand...:lolbron:

but they wont because christian values are only useful to them as a cover for their wickedness:troll:

Dems be like: he died for us. We should follow his example and make him proud.

Rethuglicans be like: that dumb nig got strung up for what? Ain’t gonna be me.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Inappropriate Content

I wish he would knocked her teeth out. So sick of these white chicks calling themselves "survivors ". Walking away from a plane crash is surviving. Making it out of a war zone is surviving. I'm sorry but you're not a survivor because you got hit on by some guy you weren't attracted to. The nerve of these mentally ill and pampered American women. They're really gassed off themselves too. SMH.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I wish he would knocked her teeth out. So sick of these white chicks calling themselves "survivors ". Walking away from a plane crash is surviving. Making it out of a war zone is surviving. I'm sorry but you're not a survivor because you got hit on by some guy you weren't attracted to. The nerve of these mentally ill and pampered American women. They're really gassed off themselves too. SMH.
That's very insensitive to women who have been killed by domestic violence. You sound exactly like the sexist Republican white men.