Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Not just that, I find complete irony in 45's speech yesterday, because of:
1. The central park 5
2. Black people are commonly without a doubt, seen as guilty until proven innocent, even when black people are the victims, dead with the killing on tape.

And this shyt is playing out right now in Chicago.
NPR Choice page

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Must see for everybody that thinks “red state senators” should be given a pass on these awful GOP picks and policies. You mutha fukkas got elected because you are a Dem, not because you are willing to “reach across the aisle”! If you really are a “red state” than you elect Repubs to the highest offices in the state, not Dems! I’m so fukking sick of this shot, and as a dem, you better be on board with the rest of the party, or just come out and be a Repub!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
While I understand the senator can’t go around yessing to every constituent, the fact that she clearly is a constituent and he’s not moved by her passionate plea of the facts makes me cry for everyone suffering in that state.
These women are NOT a majority in WV, just like them there are others in the state that voted for Manchin and want him to vote yes...

He gave the proper response given the circumstances...Didn't say he's voting for or against, let see what the investigation reveals and then make a decision...

Never mind the fact Machins vote probably won't even matter because Flake, Collins and Murkowski were all set to vote Yes to confirm last Saturday...Unless something major drops I don;t see that changing on Friday...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must see for everybody that thinks “red state senators” should be given a pass on these awful GOP picks and policies. You mutha fukkas got elected because you are a Dem, not because you are willing to “reach across the aisle”! If you really are a “red state” than you elect Repubs to the highest offices in the state, not Dems! I’m so fukking sick of this shot, and as a dem, you better be on board with the rest of the party, or just come out and be a Repub!

i feel you but this guy is walking a very fine line. it's disgusting what politicians end up doing, but in his state he has to at least APPEAR as though he's letting the process play out "objectively."

manchin is a vote against defunding/eliminating/weakening obamacare.
manchin is a vote for net neutrality.
manchin voted against the tax plan

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't like Manchin but Democrats like Manchin are vital in states like WV.

West Virginia is not electing a Democrat who is like Bernie Sanders or Kirsten Gillibrand:heh:.

Democrats like Manchin are 99%, if not 100% better than any Republican that West Virginia would elect (like Sen. Shelley Moore Capito).

BTW, unless Flake, Collins, Murkowski vote yes on Kavanaugh...then Manchin should NOT vote for Kavanaugh.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
if you don't like dem senators in red states acting like republicans, keep in mind that if they don't, they'll just...lose to republicans :yeshrug:

if you wanna bytch about manchin, is that better than bytching about the republican who would be occupying his seat :heh:
That's the thing I find most perplexing...

Why are you threatening not to vote for Manchin over Kavathug as if the alternative is any better?

Crying about women's rights to Manchin when Morrisey deadass wants to put their asses back in the kitchen...How is not voting for Manchin and thus helping the latter beneficial to your cause?

Less emotion and a little thought goes a long way...