Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
  • Dap
Reactions: 19-
Daps
Yeah, I had to see that shyt for myself. I hope they were trolling with that shyt. These men can't have daughters or their opinions would be different
I feel like that lets most of them off too easy. Im barely in my 20s, slept around a lot, and even I can get the idea that if a girl says no shyts a no and all you can really do is not fukk with that girl again. Id bet most of the dudes in that thread talking about bytches is crazy or they gonna do whatever no matter what they say are pushing 30/older than 30. People can say whatever they want about MeToo and feminism, but the fact that it takes so many guys having a daughter, or just seeing a woman they care for go through sexual trauma, for them to get it speaks volumes to the way the world is.

:skip:3 years ago I was fukking girls and ghosting and now here I am advocating for their rights. The worlds so damn crazy now thay the grey area so many, including myself, are used to existing in is slowly becoming black or white. :lolbron:I thought I was a real piece of shyt to girls for just trying to fukk, never date, and then it turns out the fact I get consent makes me one of the better ones

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I feel like that lets most of them off too easy. Im barely in my 20s, slept around a lot, and even I can get the idea that if a girl says no shyts a no and all you can really do is not fukk with that girl again. Id bet most of the dudes in that thread talking about bytches is crazy or they gonna do whatever no matter what they say are pushing 30/older than 30. People can say whatever they want about MeToo and feminism, but the fact that it takes so many guys having a daughter, or just seeing a woman they care for go through sexual trauma, for them to get it speaks volumes to the way the world is.

:skip:3 years ago I was fukking girls and ghosting and now here I am advocating for their rights. The worlds so damn crazy now thay the grey area so many, including myself, are used to existing in is slowly becoming black or white. :lolbron:I thought I was a real piece of shyt to girls for just trying to fukk, never date, and then it turns out the fact I get consent makes me one of the better ones

I think this is just how low the bar has been for mens treatments of women, and how normalized the "pivot" is throughout generations.

Phase 1: Act like an a$$hole, a Brett, possible sexual assault/misconduct/harassment, treat people you sleep with, with contempt and inconsideration.

Phase 2: Get married, have children. Distance yourself from your previous behavior. Advocate for men who are "falsely accused" "because rape is bad, but false allegations are (gasp) even worse"

Last edited:

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Seems like Chuck is just running interference for red state dems. As much as I want dems to go scorched earth the Senate elections are not favorable this year