Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, it will be interesting to see if Republicans can get another nominee through before the new congress starts. Also if the Dems take the senate will Schumer have the balls(pause) to do what McConnell did to Garland?

We don't know. We thought the Dems were going to act like Punks over Kav and have been fighting tooth and nail. Also there is a lot of resentment by Senators on what was done to Garland. On the low it was one of the dirtiest political moves done in probably a century. So yeah it could happen, and to a certain extent the republicans are acting like it could happen which is why they are trying to force a vote before the elections.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok let's play your game. I started with this one.

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

Show me the part of this article where they go into detail about rape charges being weaponized.

This is extremely problematic but doesn't point to people intentionally using false rape charges to take people down. False accusations do happen, but the idea I should fear targeted false rape accusations (as dems have been accused of doing to Kavanaugh) is completely moronic.

Ban bet that you googled a bunch of links and didn’t read them?
Id accept that bet too:mjlit:

Now you want to mince words with me lol

ALL FALSE RAPE CLAIMS ARE WEAPONIZED RAPE ACCUSATIONS

Your hypothesis was weaponizing false rape accusations doesnt work. But the long list of convictions say otherwise.

Your framing of weaponization of accusations at that point only speaks on the intent behind them being political. But the FACT that they DO work in general makes that shyt a moot point.

Its Weaponization no matter if its done to enforce racial prejudice (as evident from the proof I "didnt read'), to protect reputations at the cost of others (baylor incident) or to destory reputations. (included in the football player example I "didn't read"). Mind you the latter is exactly the way a false rape accusation would be used politically.

The accuser in the Brandon Banks story I "didnt read" admits to it being about money and harming his reputation, so feel free to tell me how your juelzed definition of weaponized accusations somehow falls outside these lines

Its like arguing a gun cant be used for crimes of passion only premeditated murder. SIT YOUR DUMB ASS DOWN CALEB

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, it will be interesting to see if Republicans can get another nominee through before the new congress starts. Also if the Dems take the senate will Schumer have the balls(pause) to do what McConnell did to Garland?
Dems won't take the Senate and even if by some miracle they do Schumer won't do shyt.