Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
So does this FBI investigation really mean anything?

This was over 30 years ago and it's not like there was camera footage. So I'm really not sure exactly what an FBI investigation could find that we don't already know.

Seems like this is just the GOP trying to make it look like they're being reasonable.

The can rebuke claims he made during the nomination process.

1. I never drank until I passed out or to a point that I wouldnt know what I was doing, wouldnt remember.
2. That he never sexually assaulted anyone. (Yes, I saw Brett drunk, grabbing girls, exposing himself)
3. He was a virgin
4. Uncover people who support Dr. Ford
5. Prove claims that she has told this to people prior to even knowing Brett would be the nominee

I didnt watch all that crying shyt in the beginning so who knows how many lies he told during that hour that can possibly be refuted.
Confirm Avenetti's client accusations with others that she makes them aware of that were present.

Now who gets a copy of the findings is the question. Does it only go to Trump or is it released to the entire Judiciary Committee.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
see i fuk with avenatti because he just says what needs to be said without initially considering political fallout. the thing national Dem leaders dont understand is that people follow leaders who are not shy about what they want. the reason being that you can always convince/cajole/corner and even threaten (politically) people into compromising towards your preference if people don't sense weakness. strong people/positions demand attention. and when you have someone's attention it's easier to pull or push them to your side. but when people sense weakness, even someone that otherwise supports your policy preferences wont feel compelled to support you (by voting/volunteering etc). they may not believe you're going to follow through, or they may feel that they're not going to fight for your cause etc. that's why the Dem losses can always be traced to turnout.

I'm sure there are enough people that will say he doesn't have what it takes to win an election.

All I know is he is the only one that is saying the things that need to be said. As far as I'm concerned, everyone else is full of shyt.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, it will be interesting to see if Republicans can get another nominee through before the new congress starts. Also if the Dems take the senate will Schumer have the balls(pause) to do what McConnell did to Garland?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, it will be interesting to see if Republicans can get another nominee through before the new congress starts. Also if the Dems take the senate will Schumer have the balls(pause) to do what McConnell did to Garland?

NO, any question that starts out like that, the answer is no.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

They should obstruct for 2 years