Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't tell you how happy I am the Democrats ruined this dude :laff:

Its a war :demonic:

Kavanaugh is just a casualty on the road to Trump :muellercmonson:

Got your boy out here looking disgusting...:avenattithelawyer:

...A drunk :scust:

...a gambler :scust:

...a whiny entitled bytch :scust:

...a potential rapist. :hhh::picard:

...maybe :troll: :umad:
They won, there are no moral victories

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
so can anyone share what in the hell happened? I thought this was a sure thing today
Jeff Flake happened...

Came out this morning saying he will vote to confirm Kavathug and got confronted by rape victims...He was getting killed all morning for being a spinless flakey coward...

Then during the judicial committee vote he pulled a flake again and demanded an investigation before a Senate vote...When he did that all the other undecideds said the same thing, that there needs to be an investigation...

Now tomorrow's senate vote to confirm the rapist is going to be delayed a full week because rethugs don't have the votes...There will be an investigation next week...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:russell:

Wray will make sure they get sympathetic people running the investigation. They'll probably do exactly what they accused the FBI of doing with the Clinton probe here.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So does this FBI investigation really mean anything?

This was over 30 years ago and it's not like there was camera footage. So I'm really not sure exactly what an FBI investigation could find that we don't already know.

Seems like this is just the GOP trying to make it look like they're being reasonable.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
From a political standpoint what is the point of the GOP doing "the right thing?' Instead of getting killed by one side they get killed by both. :mjlol: I'd be damned if I go against my party and still get shat on by the opposition anyway. Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

This was over 30 years ago and it's not like there was camera footage. So I'm really not sure exactly what an FBI investigation could find that we don't already know.

Seems like this is just the GOP trying to make it look like they're being reasonable.
Judge will crack under pressure...

As we found out with agent Orange crew, these CACs are weak...

Having a fed investigator in front of your face is entirely different than writing a letter with your attorney...

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Everyone Else- LET THE FBI INVESTIGATE!!!!!!!!!! :damn:

GOP - :whoa::whoa::whoa: What can an FBI investigation do beyond delay the vote? We need to get this guy through!

Everyone Else - LET THE FBI INVESTIGATE!!!!!!!!!! :damn:

GOP - :beli: Fine.

Everyone Else - WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS FBI INVESTIGATION?! IT'LL BE RIGGED ANYWAY!!!! :damn:

Reminds me of when the left was complaining about a bunch of white men questioning a woman about her allegations so they hired the female sex crimes prosecutor and they complained about THAT. As reprehensible as the GOP are they literally have nothing to gain from working with the Dems on any issues, not even good PR.