Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You'd think Collins and the Alaskan were the only rethug women in the senate the way folks talk about them. The other chicks are so deep in republican garbage that no one even bothers to ask them about shyt. That's hilarious and embarrassing. Tribalism in full effect
There's like 4 others and yes they are the worst of the worst.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You'd think Collins and the chick were the only rethug women in the senate the way folks talk about them. The other chicks are so deep in republican garbage that no one even bothers to ask them about shyt. That's hilarious and embarrassing. Tribalism in full effect
There's only about 6 GOP female Senators lol.

Besides Collins and Murkowski, there is:

Joni Ernst (Iowa)
Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia)
Cindy Hyde-Smith (Mississippi)
Deb Fischer (Nebraska)

All of them are typical conservative White women.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So im listening to the Chris Cuomo Show now and he mentioned Chris Dudley who went to School with Brett and was defending him to his Guest who weblnt to Yale too:ohhh:

chris dudley? :shaq:

BlankEthicalIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wow, so Joe Manchin is actually polling ahead of his opponent. I wonder if a no vote from him would hurt his chances of winning

Nah. Manchin is a well-known commodity in WV. His opponent isn't strong either.

In the Dem primary, a more progressive challenger got a 1/3 of the vote and she had literally no money though

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Wtf is going, I ran out, had stuff to do around 11, just know checking my phone. When I left, Flake said he was cutting yes and getting confronted in elevators by rape victims. Now he's calling for the vote to be delayed a week to allow for a FBI investigation ? Do I have that right ? So no vote this weekend ?