Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching Trump just now look resigned and normal when asked about the Delay, I think they might have gotten more bad news that might be coming down the Pike about Kavanaugh. It's really weird that Trump seemed to take it in stride when being asked about it. I just saw that Murkowski is siding with Flake, so something must be up. I think there's a chance that they might be giving themselves an out on Kavanaugh. Now McConnell has to comply with Murkowski & Flake deferring to No unless there's an FBI investigation. This seems odd, and if I were Kavanaugh, I'd be worried right now. Yesterday during the hearing, he didn't want ANY parts of an FBI investigation.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

This+is+genius+op+_1ea9d11e132a50e17ae15c95561bc44a.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dude just slipped up. He said he wasn't there in '82 on weekends. Then says "this happened on a weekday." :francis:
One of the Dem Senators got this info out of him and I thought it was a tell at the time.

This was the last time we heard from the prosecutor too. She was pretty much close to reading him his Miranda rights.

Keep this in mind folks. Bart's out is the event didn't happen on the weekends. So his truth is there. However it probably happened on July 1st. So Ford technically lied but it was 36 years ago. An FBI investigation will uncover this and the GOP senators and Trump will have to deal with this shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Real question. Are right wingers just way more vocal or something?

Reading the youtube chat on this live on ANY news stations channel you'd think America is 98% MAGA.

Like literally it's as if the entire chat is MAGA. Do they outnumber people or is this just an internet farce?
Nah, way more liberal voices out there. The reason right wingers get more play is because it is almost shocking that in this day and age, these fukking people still talking like cavemen is fukking shocking

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Kavanaugh need to watch hisself these republicans and even Trump are giving themselves an out. He went all Mike Gundy on us yesterday and now republicans are telling us they dont have the votes. :skip:
Mike Gundy :laff:

"I'M A MAN!!!!!

:denzelcryin: