Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, I'm rooting for Kavanaugh and every man should. Uncorroborated accusations from 40 years ago should not be damaging lives like this. Shyt would just open the door for people to make false accusations whenever someone is against you.:snoop:

What if the allegation is true though? Shouldn’t they at least investigate this?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gorsuch was confirmed April 2017, before the MeToo shyt. Look, I'm looking at the bigger picture here. This just sets a bad precedent that can easily be weaponized against brothas as well. You all are dumb if you don't think people will make false allegations against you to stop you. Not saying Ford is lying, but it could easily be mistaken identity, or she just regrets her experience. No one fukkin knows.
:stopitslime:nikka no. We've been getting falsely accused since these cave beast brought us here. No precedent needed.:hhh: the fukk are you talking about you CAC :camby:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gorsuch was confirmed April 2017, before the MeToo shyt. Look, I'm looking at the bigger picture here. This just sets a bad precedent that can easily be weaponized against brothas as well. You all are dumb if you don't think people will make false allegations against you to stop you. Not saying Ford is lying, but it could easily be mistaken identity, or she just regrets her experience. No one fukkin knows.
:stopitslime:nikka no. We've been getting falsely accused since these cave beast brought us here. No precedent needed.:hhh: the fukk are you talking about you CAC :camby:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:hhh:Who the fukk is this clown. :mjlol:@Mistaken or regrets her experience.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
OK so if we can take the house and senate, can we investigate and get that nikka out the paint?

even tho he is in the SC?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OK so if we can take the house and senate, can we investigate and get that nikka out the paint?

even tho he is in the SC?

Probably not. You would need 2/3rds of the Senate to impeach a Supreme Court justice, which means even if Dems take the Senate you'd still have to have like 1/3rd of Republican senators on board.

Technically it's possible but politically I can't see Republicans ever being on board for that.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Things get weaponized against black people with or without a sexual assault movement. Your stance is something this site fosters where some side with white supremacist because they see certain actions in common. It's almost like saying you have to support Kavanaugh and people accused or you're against black people. Which is certainty not the road to go down.