Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
DoDEvWcXgAAoXno.jpg

Blacks overwhelming leading the pack again :russell:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
long story short, trump found a judge who thinks the president can't be indicted, so he rushed this guy in. the party didn't even want him. turns out he's a rapist, an alcoholic, and had a massive gambling debt problem that magically disappeared right before being nominated. today, the first woman accusing him of rape testified, and appeared credible. her story is corroborated by other people. then kavanaugh testified, beginning with an insane rant about how this is all a conspiracy for revenge by the clintons. democrats asked him reasonable questions, he refused to really answer. find the clip of durbin asking him why he won't support an FBI investigation into the allegations. he looks insane. republicans, of course, asked him bullshyt questions. they asked his accuser nothing. it was all a theatrical load of bullshyt and his appointment hinges on two female republican senators not wanting to look like they're okay with rape.

:salute: Thanks breh trying to be more responsible and getting more into voting.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The only women you can rely on when it comes to Feminism are minorities

Always remember: when faced with someone who represented their interests and someone who is the complete antithesis of that...THEY CHOSE DONALD TRUMP

53%

Feminism in this country is a joke

To me, feminism was a strategy for white women to elicit favorable conditions at home.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gotta love the republican pearl clutching over this. Those b*stards talking about norms and the Nations innocence and partisanship and what not.

fukk all that.

Empty ass statements that don’t address anything or get anywhere.

Do you fukk with him? Yes or no?

All that other woe is me bullshyt is cannon fodder.

See this is what i’m talking about.

What does this even mean? Is this fukking profound?

He's a Libertarian...they are largely fukktards

One used to be a mod and you saw his reaction to White Supremacy, live, as it was happening in Charlottesville

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I wish I wasn’t always fukking high nowadays, tonight would have been a good time to be sober, decompress, relax watching a movie, and smoke a fukking blunt to the cranium for dolo. I might take a tolerance weekend, so I can get that feeling of “ahhhh” after a shytty day. Since I’m baked all the time, it’s just not the same
Holla at me in the DMs if you need real gas and that’s the truth

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
at least this was just another major example of white privilege and his opening statement and questioning was hilarious.....i cant even get upset anymore honestly
I been in court plenty of time and I’m white w nothing to worry abt financially. That ain’t white privilege brotha hats straight up collusion.