Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's wild. Maybe it's the medications I'm on and partying I've done or something but my memory is shot. Specifically my short term but generally both. It hurts my day to day confidence :mjcry:
I have a pretty good memory myself but damn som3 people remember all the details. I remember playing sports all my football games, so cte must not take those memories away lol. But people's names usually escape me.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I have a pretty good memory myself but damn som3 people remember all the details. I remember playing sports all my football games, so cte must not take those memories away lol. But people's names usually escape me.

I used to remember everyone's name, now I have trouble remembering right after they say it :mindblown:

Maybe a part of it is prioritization.

Sometimes I get dapped for a post on here and I'm like ":mindblown: i posted in that thread :wtf:"

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was suspicious of these allegations but after hearing Dr Ford speak there is zero doubt what she said he did...Belligerent drunk Kavathug did that shyt...guilty as fukk...

I just walked passed three bars in Manhattan (5th ave) and they all had the hearing on...

Rethugs ain't surviving by this one...

https://bplusmovieblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/baretta-did-that-shyt.gif?w=324&h=240