Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Grassley was on his cool guy shyt tryin' to soften them up. That fart is ready to blow
full

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is a reminder to me that my memory is trash

She is remembering numbers and names from 36 years ago..

Either she has led a mundane existence with very little partying or I have CTE
I ran into a cat from high school and dude was taking about people and stuff at school that I would have never recalled. I was like bro, how the fukk you remember all that shyt?

So people can remember everything. shyts weird.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I ran into a cat from high school and dude was taking about people and stuff at school that I would have never recalled. I was like bro, how the fukk you remember all that shyt?

So people can remember everything. shyts weird.

It's wild. Maybe it's the medications I'm on and partying I've done or something but my memory is shot. Specifically my short term but generally both. It hurts my day to day confidence :mjcry:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I believe Dr. Ford is being truthful....

But this is another display of the power of white women tears. Sad that it takes an emotional white woman to make people believe Kavanaugh was cut from the same cloth as Cheeto. :francis:

I feel ambivalent about it, but if that's what it takes to keep Kavanaugh off the SC, :hubie:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My very best friend was killed in 2002, I remember almost every single detail of what happened. 16 years later. I know names, faces, who said what, what I wore, what he wore, what car I owned during that time, how his face looked, how I felt when I got the hospital because it traumatized me. I remember everything.
:mjcry: