Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You a whole ass man obsessed with other nikkas wife look like, like a faq, so I’m just calling it like I see
200w.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im not a Kat stan, just not gonna write off anything he says because of his arrests/how he delivers it. You obviously a stan of Steve/Ced/Ricky with the way you have your head in the sand when ppl present you with facts. Never cared for Ricky and never found him funny. Always respected Ced. Steve was also cool due to his family feud stuff. Never cared for his show or standup.
The source is Bernie Mac himself. In Ebony Magazine.

Damon Williams who was on tour with Steve mentions the article and the article mentions Ocean's 11 being the animosity between Steve and Berni
Should be timestamped instead but starts at like 2:15
In case you are too lazy watch 10s here is the quote
"It turned out that Bernie said in a GQ article that when he got Oceans 11, Steve Harvey tried to reach out to producers said he would be a better fit"
He says GQ but he obviously meant Ebony.

Did you not even bother to look at the coli link I put in there? Look at the op. It's citing a real article.

I tried searching but it's Ebony Magazine from like 20 years ago, it was in print, not online. I did come across this which also says it was an actual real article in Ebony with Bernie Mac. This is from 2012, there is no reason for them to lie about it being in Ebony Magazine.
16b2760e4f06899e255ba1a09f5a5a95.png

404b7bcafbc9c586f49e9de0dab6286a.png

For the part where Katt said he was the one that brought up Brandon doing Big Momma's house 2

Good post. Especially the part about Brandon.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm too old. I find all of this so fukking embarrassing

A dose of reality is when you peep the IG’s of everyone who he called out…Cedric hosting some shyt for CBS. Rickey and Earthquake’s sons just graduated. Mike Epps bought his block in Indy. Michael blackson posted about supporting Mike Epps. Kevin Hart plugged his movie

I’m definitely old bc this shyt just make me :scust: reading YouTube comments like this ngga cured cancer

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what:

Ngga you supposed to get paid FOR the special tf :heh:

This is why I say Kevin hart = jay z, Katt = Dame

Just like dame, Katt has nggas giving him props for taking the long way yet talking it up like its a win, meanwhile the nggas he’s attacking are making more without hatin on another man

Mans said ‘he figured out a way to create crazy engagement and let another man get paid off it :obama:
It’s free advertisement.

Katt has inserted himself back into the convo in a way he wouldn’t be otherwise, and he didn’t spend a dime doing it. It’s like the 50cent method of start some shyt before the album comes out.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Robin Hood Men in Tights (93), Blue Streak came out in 99

To shoot dave some bale, maybe he realized the conspiracy/play after he shot those movies :jbhmm:
Least he stood on business and openly spoke on it afterwards :manny:

Chappelle wore a dress tho
Some people have awakenings at different times, if at all:manny:

Robin Hood Men In Tights and Blue Streak are 6 years apart. Dave in 1999 was more aware or principled than Dave in 93:manny:

Keep in mind this is the same Dave that walked away from everything once he felt like Chappelle Show was c00nin. He made this show and these sketches that he enjoyed then one day was hit with a perspective that made him reconsider what he was doing. That's consistent with who he's been:manny: