Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Lol look these men are entertainers

I'm sure Katt said a lot of truth, especially calling out comedians stealing jokes or comedians failing at their comedy. Those are known facts.

But this is obviously exaggerated interview for entertainment purposes. From white wives assigned to celebrities as some stupid ritual to him reading three thousand books in a relatively short time, etc. If he's simply joking then fine, but he's said so many wild things you don't know where he's joking again and where he's trying to tell the truth.

He's got kicked from Hollywood, America admires people who got kicked from corporate world, who got vendetta to expose secrets and he knows that damn well and has a field day to say all kinds of wild things.

I like Katt he's one of the all time greats, but I'm not gonna sit two hours agreeing with everything he says just because he said he's telling nothing but truth.
Like I said, this is very entertaining and gonna do big numbers.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:at believing that the Illuminati invited him and Luda to a meeting, said one of y'all gotta cut off y'all long hair and pointy sideburns, in return you'll get $200M over 10 films, but will have to get a ugly lightskin wife.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Ok. Watching now there's a lot of "crackhead energy" here.

Have you ever talked to a drunk or a crackhead and they are talking some talk deep shyt? And you're like this cat is really spitting.

:ohhh:

Then they mention a moonwalking cow and you're like

:what:
Haha spot on and I got many uncles like this, usually drunk

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Okay Katt is capping on some of his stories. :mjlol:

He definitely mixing some falsehood in with some truth. Talking specifically about some of his stories about when he was a teen

With that being said, he got the juice now. This interview just put Club Shay Shay on the map and put Katt back on the map.

All he gotta do is do a tour repeating these stories, don't even need to tell jokes and he'll sell out from now on.

When I was watching it I was thinking to myself Katt gonna get a big bag for this

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I don't even have to watch this, saw 1 clip and you know this nikkas is lying. Y'all love the drama more than the truth. Probably 10 percent of what he says is accurate and the rest is lies. He claims he was never on drugs?..claims he has acting range?...come on now. He just a hater getting is time to shine. It's always the nikkas that aren't as big as they counterparts with these tell all bitter interviews