Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:He was the lead in Soul Plane. He had a bigger part than Monique, DL Hughley, John Witherspoon, ECT.

:mjlol:No way he should have been the lead with that cast. Especially since he wouldn't have his first special for almost another decade. Yaw gotta just accept that he's a plant.

Asking how Kevin hart got the lead in mfin Soul Plane is like asking how Anthony Johnson got I Got the Hook Up :snoop: Or how Brian Hooks got Phat Beach

And these are names and movies you’ve probably never even heard of bc you were not there. You’re speaking on an era you know nothing about and viewing it thru modern lens.

Back then killing it in the standup scene was a big thing and could net you a major film role. On top of that people were trying to find the next Chris Tucker who as Ice cube said , and I quote ‘I found him from def comedy jam’. Chris had a very small role in House Party 3 then bam Friday. Just like Kev, starring over bigger name, well established comedians

So again, you nggas was not outside. Some of you was barely alive. You was not there, you are a culture vulture. Stop speaking on a culture you don’t know shyt about

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It’s a victory lap at this point, but I definitely want Shannon to get the most watched interview title. It’s crazy that Undisputed may be a footnote in his post football career. He’s going to be major in this space and he’s just getting started.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Whew

All this katt Williams support better translate to more people going to his stand ups

Since he is the only “funny comic”

He should eclipse

Ced
Kev
Dave

He should take over all of Steve Jobs

And Ricky should not get and more traction

Right?
I’m sure he’s selling out everywhere right now