Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I gotta take a look at what google Adsense pays out per 1000 or per million views lol
think it pays out by veiws along with how long a person watches for.

Linus tech tips are good video about this on his channel. He talks about and shows his most profitable videos.

and they are all super long Videos

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

Linus tech tips are good video about this on his channel. He talks about and shows his most profitable videos.

Thnx will check it out

Breh if length of time is a factor in how much money a vid generates.....Shannon is eating:myman::myman:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He's gonna beat whatever the fukk is the most popular interview on Youtube.

All of a sudden Rogan wants to see him on his podcast now that he saw what kind of views Katt is generating. I hope he doesn't go to that show, but he probably will if he sees he can benefit from it.

I see dumbass Stephen Jackson taking more Ls as usual :mjlol: every time some fake ass gets called out publicly it seems like Jackson is on their side.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

You don’t really get paid per view. You got get paid based on the number of ads that are on your videos and whether or not someone clicks on it.

Long form content makes more money because you have more opportunities to place ad rolls in the video. But the niche of your channel (finance, gaming, kids toys, etc.) determines how much you make per ad.

An 8 minute YouTube video can have 3 ads in it. A 3hr video can have dozens.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
You don’t really get paid per view. You got get paid based on the number of ads that are on your videos and whether or not someone clicks on it.

Long form content makes more money because you have more opportunities to place ad rolls in the video. But the niche of your channel (finance, gaming, kids toys, etc.) determines how much you make per ad.

An 8 minute YouTube video can have 3 ads in it. A 3hr video can have dozens.

They pay based on the channel niche?

I really need to peruse their breakdown because this doesn't sound intuitive. You brehs bout to send me on a deep dive :ohhh::ohhh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They pay based on the channel niche?

I really need to peruse their breakdown because this doesn't sound intuitive. You brehs bout to send me on a deep dive :ohhh::ohhh:
Its based on the type of ad that runs. Finance channels make a lot of money because if you're looking up financial related content you're more likely to have disposable income and be in the coveted 25-45 age range.

If you're making children's content you'll make less because kids in the 4-14 range don't have a lot of money to buy the shyt they see on ads.

A good dude that talks about YouTube monetization is Derral Eves. He's behind some of the biggest YouTubers, including Mr. Beast.

EmQDzG5WEAITguz.jpg:large

He interviews other content creators and shows the before/after of them going through his program.

He does Q/A on his channel and he always says if you depend on only AdSense you're doing YouTube wrong. The real money is made off the platform.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Its based on the type of ad that runs. Finance channels make a lot of money because if you're looking up financial related content you're more likely to have disposable income and be in the coveted 25-45 age range.

If you're making children's content you'll make less because kids in the 4-14 range don't have a lot of money to buy the shyt they see on ads.

A good dude that talks about YouTube monetization is Derral Eves. He's behind some of the biggest YouTubers, including Mr. Beast.

EmQDzG5WEAITguz.jpg:large

He interviews other content creators and shows the before/after of them going through his program.

He does Q/A on his channel and he always says if you depend on only AdSense you're doing YouTube wrong. The real money is made off the platform.

Daps to you breh...

I am subbing to his channel and watching

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I gotta take a look at what google Adsense pays out per 1000 or per million views lol
Also keep in mind the money is not only in adsense and for some of the people who make the most money their adsense is a small percentage of what they bring in, there are soo many ways to monetize your audience, most people dont realize how people are EATING off youtube. You can have your own products, sponsorships, affiliate marketing, paid reviews, patreon, youtube memberships, cashapp donations, merchadise, book deals, etc. There are no limits in the creativity to how you can monetize your youtube page.

I know people who off small channels of lets say 50k make more than much bigger channels because they sell products to their viewers directly, some pulling in a million a year off 50k subs. Shannon sold out on his liquor that he basically advertises in all these sit downs. He sold out sooo fast, he started selling Chads cigars in a livestream and they sold out and crashed the cigars live while still streaming within like 10 minutes. Im sure after this Shannon probably got multiple 8 figure deals to even 9 figure deals offered.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Also keep in mind the money is not only in adsense and for some of the people who make the most money their adsense is a small percentage of what they bring in, there are soo many ways to monetize your audience, most people dont realize how people are EATING off youtube. You can have your own products, sponsorships, affiliate marketing, paid reviews, patreon, youtube memberships, cashapp donations, merchadise, book deals, etc. There are no limits in the creativity to how you can monetize your youtube page.

I know people who off small channels of lets say 50k make more than much bigger channels because they sell products to their viewers directly, some pulling in a million a year off 50k subs. Shannon sold out on his liquor that he basically advertises in all these sit downs. He sold out sooo fast, he started selling Chads cigars in a livestream and they sold out and crashed the cigars live while still streaming within like 10 minutes. Im sure after this Shannon probably got multiple 8 figure deals to even 9 figure deals offered.

Yea I saw when Shannon and Ocho sold out lol

This is why I know that Stephen Jackson shyt is jokes cause Shannon audience fukk with HIM and having your niche is GOLDEN