Katt Williams - Kattpacalypse coming on Saturday at 10pm on showtime

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I laughed a few times. Dudes hair reminded me of Ace Ventura though.

Last edited by a moderator:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
this dude said they can't find mayan bones :russ:
:yeshrug:
This dude is just on stage hollering/ranting, no flow to the act... shyt was horrible...

Go watch Eddie Murphy Raw, Pryor Live on the strip, Chapelle Killing them softly... and then watch this shyt:what:Those dudes could rant and be angry, and still come across as witty...

Painting black folks as dumbass nikkas who should follow "Religion" and base our actions on white people... I felt my IQ dropping listening to the "religion" segment of his act...

No, you have a problem with religion and so when people talk about it you feel uncomfortable
Instead of respecting his difference of opinion, you turn into a know it all/drama queen acting as if you was getting dumber by the word.
If you was feeling dumber, its because your soul was realizing you are what you feel :hula:
The way the stand up finished kinda had me like :dwillhuh: :what:. I laughed at some parts, but he didn't even attempt to close good. The way he talks and his physical comedy did more for him in this special than what he was actually saying.
Thats only because you didn't hear what he was saying.
People say shyt all the time, but things you brushed off as just bullshyt is real as a muthafukka.
I had an argument with this guy a few weeks back. Professor Griff was sayin how they gonna go after him
My boy was like "man, anything any of them nikkaz say is conspiracy theory"
Thats what his little rant at the end was about.
This some Black Dynamite type shyt I'm speakin on tho, I don't expect you to be hip to secret battles of Negro vs Whitey :ninja2:
You arguing with Courtdog.
And you haven't? :usure:
because i can't find anything to validate that information.
Well then, I guess it must not be true then :snoop:
You don't come off as this intelligent guy, what is/was your IQ :troll:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
i watched it and got some laughs but i went into it knowing he was gonna be on some dumb nikka shyt

so i'm not gonna sit here and criticize all the obviously stupid shyt he said because at the end of the day it's just comedy. but that nikka had to be rollin on something sweatin as hard as he was
2rwl112.jpg

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
158 :troll: because i said so w/absolutely no proof to back it up -- kind of like christianity :leon:

Well, here's Katt's info...
KattWilliams.com

Christianity, its good that a deity would remain transparent.
That way, people like yourself can do satan's work and lead people astray :hula:
I seen proof. I actually gave myself to God and when his grace was put on me?
Its not really of this world. Thats all I can tell ya. If you wanna experience this yourself, just give a REAL try.
Your not ready for all that, and it would be too easy for you to just not believe
You gotta speak out against... and who is pleased with that?
None other than, The :devil:
Just like how god works thru people, so can the devil

I still eek ock ork ya...

tr2k

All Star
Daps
This dude is just on stage hollering/ranting, no flow to the act... shyt was horrible...

Go watch Eddie Murphy Raw, Pryor Live on the strip, Chapelle Killing them softly... and then watch this shyt:what:Those dudes could rant and be angry, and still come across as witty...

Painting black folks as dumbass nikkas who should follow "Religion" and base our actions on white people... I felt my IQ dropping listening to the "religion" segment of his act...

Why are you even comparing the other comedians classic standups to this one. Its not even his best.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, here's Katt's info...
KattWilliams.com

Christianity, its good that a deity would remain transparent.
That way, people like yourself can do satan's work and lead people astray :hula:
I seen proof. I actually gave myself to God and when his grace was put on me?
Its not really of this world. Thats all I can tell ya. If you wanna experience this yourself, just give a REAL try.
Your not ready for all that, and it would be too easy for you to just not believe
You gotta speak out against... and who is pleased with that?
None other than, The :devil:
Just like how god works thru people, so can the devil

I still eek ock ork ya...

all i saw was "i had a high IQ"

where's the actual info :ufdup:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thats only because you didn't hear what he was saying.
People say shyt all the time, but things you brushed off as just bullshyt is real as a muthafukka.
I had an argument with this guy a few weeks back. Professor Griff was sayin how they gonna go after him
My boy was like "man, anything any of them nikkaz say is conspiracy theory"
Thats what his little rant at the end was about.
This some Black Dynamite type shyt I'm speakin on tho, I don't expect you to be hip to secret battles of Negro vs Whitey :ninja2:
Nah I heard and didn't mind the message. It just wasn't funny. :yeshrug:

Not really what I'd expect from a comedian to end a show :manny:.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
all i saw was "i had a high IQ"

where's the actual info :ufdup:
If you had a high IQ, you wouldn't be asking such dumbass questions :ufdup:
Nah I heard and didn't mind the message. It just wasn't funny. :yeshrug:

Not really what I'd expect from a comedian to end a show :manny:.
It was the perfect place for him to talk about shyt like that. On TV on a special.
Its like Neil Armstrong talking about the UFO's he seen when he first got into space
He said "They didn't want us to talk about it" so shyt goes unknown
Even after they say shyt like they did, it still gets swept under the rug :hula:
How the fukk are we as a society still questioning if UFO's are real when we got video proof, astronaunt accounts, countries releasing all there UFO info/documents?
I've seen the concentration camps Katt was referring to.
And them leaving us behind? IDK :whoo: I wasn't aware I needed to leave...
Wow, I create one of the greatest threads in internet history.
Plenty of people came thru, dropped some gems.
Then Marcuz comes around. Thinks he made a funny?
nikka you lame. Stop swagging off of me bruh, we didn't do that shyt together
Your lame ass post wasn't memorable muthafukka :russ:
But to anyone who thinks I did buy a used mattress. I'm in this thread for one reason
To speak on Katt and Religion. Now since I just said that, it would be a sin/disservice to lie right now...

I did not buy myself a used mattress, EVER!

:win:
My ignorance is mind blowing.:facepalm:
Agreed