Katt Williams - Kattpacalypse coming on Saturday at 10pm on showtime

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
nah, we originated from two white people named adam and eve; and we're all the biproduct of their incestuous relations :troll:
Names where changed, colors where switched up
But are the stories true?
If there was proof that the stories are made up, ok.
But there is proof the stories are True in terms of geographical landmarks n stuff
The key is to you learn about it, and experience it for yourself
If you don't believe, you'll never receive :hula:
truth is the earth is only 6,000 yrs old and god put the fossil of dinosaurs in the ground to test our faith :dwillhuh:

Why does that test our faith?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Names where changed, colors where switched up
But are the stories true?
If there was proof that the stories are made up, ok.
But there is proof the stories are True in terms of geographical landmarks n stuff
The key is to you learn about it, and experience it for yourself
If you don't believe, you'll never receive :hula:

Why does that test our faith?

there's massive proof that he "stories" were written and rewritten hundreds of times over. i believe the first scripture was written hundreds of years after jesus' supposed resurrection.

but what kind of proof do you need to know biblical stories are fake? is common sense not good enough? talking snakes, evil fruits, people that live for hundreds of years. noah and ark, collecting two of every animal on a massive boat :ohhh:

there's actual science behind the theory evolution, but blacks insist on coat tailing the fables of those who hated blacks. i get why our ancestors bonded in slavery were christian, it was either believe in their god or be killed. however, it's 2012, when are y'all going to wake up from the religious bondage?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
1 hr left getting ready to watch this Katt Williams, :lolbron: All his shyts great I know he'll come through with the laughs :laff:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
there's massive proof that he "stories" were written and rewritten hundreds of times over. i believe the first scripture was written hundreds of years after jesus' supposed resurrection.

but what kind of proof do you need to know biblical stories are fake? is common sense not good enough? talking snakes, evil fruits, people that live for hundreds of years. noah and ark, collecting two of every animal on a massive boat :ohhh:

there's actual science behind the theory evolution, but blacks insist on coat tailing the fables of those who hated blacks. i get why our ancestors bonded in slavery were christian, it was either believe in their god or be killed. however, it's 2012, when are y'all going to wake up from the religious bondage?

Is that your angle? Look, I know stories were altered.
But the message is the same. Common sense helps you see the truth
The truth is once you said "blacks insist on" is where your whole perspective comes into light
To you, most black people.. or as you like to call them, ******s like to :ohlawd:
I really can't continue this conversation with a bigot. Of course you don't like Jesus
You embrace the dark side. Hail Hitler :cape:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that your angle? Look, I know stories were altered.
But the message is the same. Common sense helps you see the truth
The truth is once you said "blacks insist on" is where your whole perspective comes into light
To you, most black people.. or as you like to call them, ******s like to :ohlawd:
I really can't continue this conversation with a bigot. Of course you don't like Jesus
You embrace the dark side. Hail Hitler :cape:

:rudy:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
im glad hes back and his basic message was dont believe in something just because someone told you.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You originated from a monkey? :wow:

Please tell me what theory has ever stated that we as humans originated from a monkey? Enlighten us...

68999.jpg

Daps
this was wack...he lost it, he should have never started smoking rocks. He looked like he was rocked up on stage

And that religious preaching gets thrown in the bushes :birdman:

Aint noone trying to hear that shyt...its why I can't fukking stand them retarded ass Tyler Dragqueen Perry movies :bustback:

interesting name :troll:

Daps
nah, we originated from two white people named adam and eve; and we're all the biproduct of their incestuous relations :troll:

who said they were white and your missing the rest of the story they werent the only one described after a certain period in genesis