Katt Williams - Kattpacalypse coming on Saturday at 10pm on showtime

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
:usure: craigslist was good to you nikka

I stay on craigslist bruh. I can go as far to say that craigslist is a part time job for a nikka.
I make money weekly via craigslist. It indeed has been good to a nikka :troll:

Before the flood happened, I made a bunch of craigslist threads bragging about the deals I would get.
While other posters would complain how craigslist sucked in there neighborhood.
I distinctly remember K-mom complaining about it.. I'm pretty sure Tic Tac T.O. said the same about Toronto area being shytty for craigslist.
Then one day Mowgli said a comment about my threads/post not being special or somethin... and that was my motivation at the time :hula:
Of course, I no idea it would take off like it did. But the rest is history.
So when I see people years later post as if it happened yesterday, I used to be :mindblown:
But I learned that lame nikkaz aren't creative enough to not copy n paste jokes/concepts/angles/etc

1ronman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stay on craigslist bruh. I can go as far to say that craigslist is a part time job for a nikka.
I make money weekly via craigslist. It indeed has been good to a nikka :troll:

Before the flood happened, I made a bunch of craigslist threads bragging about the deals I would get.
While other posters would complain how craigslist sucked in there neighborhood.
I distinctly remember K-mom complaining about it.. I'm pretty sure Tic Tac T.O. said the same about Toronto area being shytty for craigslist.
Then one day Mowgli said a comment about my threads/post not being special or somethin... and that was my motivation at the time :hula:
Of course, I no idea it would take off like it did. But the rest is history.
So when I see people years later post as if it happened yesterday, I used to be :mindblown:
But I learned that lame nikkaz aren't creative enough to not copy n paste jokes/concepts/angles/etc

This guy is clearly retarded. It's people like you who are holding back the human race. You of course have not heard of a thing called carbon dating. Go google that and find out why the earth is older than 6000 years. You the type of nikka to think that calculus and physics is a lie. I really hope you don't have any children because I wouldn't want you to poison their innocent minds with your idiotic thoughts.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Holy shyt I just watched a clip. :snoop: Katt is mentally retarded :merchant:

Then to see the crowd actually cheer his beyond stupid logic for evolution not be real was disturbing :smh:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed Katt Williams when I didn't watch a LOT of stand-up

The more stand-up (and the more comedians) I watched I realised Katt and dudes of his mold aren't particularly funny.

They're entertaining, but not funny.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I enjoyed Katt Williams when I didn't watch a LOT of stand-up

The more stand-up (and the more comedians) I watched I realised Katt and dudes of his mold aren't particularly funny.

They're entertaining, but not funny.
Pimp Chronicles was funny doe

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its was pretty good. Not his best, but I thought it was funny.