Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:lolbron:Frank lowkey trying to rescue her "What are we doing, are we going to break, lets go to break."
Frank Ski: "Are we going to a commercial real quick?"

:whoa:

200.gif

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Modern black comedy is embarrassing, all of it coming at the expense of a positive black image. You either have the Key & Peele nikka nerd variety, which ridicules the behavioral pathology of poor black America to elicit chuckles from a liberal cac audience. Or, you have the bucked eyes and ratchet strain of Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish comedy, the kind that trades in exaggerated behavior that's buffoonish and grotesquely stereotypical. :francis:
Dave Chappelle is the GOAT cuz hes neither of those:yes: well actually Richard Pryor is the GOAT. DC is his heir

Daps
As soon as she said "All you can tell us about is jail" it was a wrap. :mjlol:

If I was her as soon as he took that hat off I would have killed his hairline. His shytt started at the headphones position.
Na as soon as she said ppl like tiffany cause shes real, it was a wrap. That's when he hit her with multiple "im talking", "knock it off", "everyone's real. Do you have a coworker? Brother? Sister? Everyone's real. Knock it off!":mjlol:

Then she tried to get back on his good side when she tried bigging up those female comics he said he supported and he immediately told her, "that's not the point:comeon:" ...You know a muthafukkas mad when you try to repeat their point and they tell you "that's not that point":mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I agree. That was unwarranted and mean spirited.
Facts, I couldn't even laugh at it after awhile cause you could tell it came from a bitter place of him really just wanting to attack her and she didn't deserve that. It got old fast to me and he should have just switched gears to something else or let them ask more questions.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
podcasts arent't for people of means. you can go to his show and pay money for his thoughts.

who the hell gives away stuff for free? do you want him doing advertisements for meundies?

:mjlol: good point

he needs a sketch show or something though cause we need to hear his hot takes more often, he killed it when he used to be on Wild'n Out