Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

Daps
You can’t son Kat, dude got 3 jokes ready while you still thinking how to escape this
:russ:

Kat an OG spitting straight facts, nothing but facts.

What he said about why T. Haddish is popping: so true you can feel it hurts because that’s what the truth does.

And about that there’s always a light skinned woman ready to take the spot of a dark skinned black woman: somebody finally said it.

Dude has a way better understandig on how Hollywood treats white stars vs how they treat and select black stars.

Denzel and MBJ: 2 dudes women went wild for. Most of the other brehs are either type cast as hood or goofy/unattractive...

Kat made good points, but who are these super good looking black male comedians getting overlooked? Not sure there's a whole lotta comics that women wanna smash purely on looks.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Outside of business gems he dropped, that part was really a gem. Bruh stayed calm and knocked her off her ham hocks. “You’re such a strong black woman.” That line is genius because all that loud talking shows weakness and not strength.

Yo real talk I've never heard "you're such a strong black woman" delivered that way. Had me feeling like " :huhldup: damn that's an insult!! I don't know how yet but it cotdamn is!!!"

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Tiffany makes it seem like her ex is a hood nikka the way she tells stories. Humph.:patrice:

Katt was wrong about that shyt. He ain’t white, nor was he “hood” just a regular breh

159253170PH109-Screenings-O.jpg