@casa bey

@humminbird

@Realm-Breaker

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Katt Williams might think he’s in that same “don’t give a fukk” tier as Patrice O’Neal was, but he’s not.

Also, I think people really overrate how funny Katt Williams actually is.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah I hate when dudes say they blackballed and they say I didn’t want to kiss ass. When I’m their minds kiss azz equals being professional and not letting your pride get in your way. I understand not wanting to do any gay ish. But Kat Williams has had Netflix specials and won a Emmy from Atlanta in last few years, who is he claiming blackballed him. People love to say “Hollywood” but you notice they don’t ever name the specific network or studios did them dirty.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I honestly fail to see how he was blackballed.

He did a couple of stupid, erratic things and said some off/color things but he NEVER really went over the deep end to the point where he’d truly be shunned from the industry. He still put out specials on Netflix, was in movies, and won an Emmy.

Just because he didn’t attain the heights of Chappelle/Hart doesn’t mean he was blackballed. It takes a LOT of strategizing/networking/ discipline to reach those levels while maximizing your window. Not everybody is built for that

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I honestly fail to see how he was blackballed.

He did a couple of stupid, erratic things and said some off/color things but he NEVER really went over the deep end to the point where he’d truly be shunned from the industry. He still put out specials on Netflix, was in movies, and won an Emmy.

Just because he didn’t attain the heights of Chappelle/Hart doesn’t mean he was blackballed. It takes a LOT of strategizing/networking/ discipline to reach those levels while maximizing your window. Not everybody is built for that
Plus his last standup was pure asscheeks and bubbling doodoo grits :scusthov: and yet he's still here.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes not blackballed lol, he tried to do an Arena tour last year. Idk how that went, but we was WILDIN tryna do an Arena tour lol. He still tours, performs and makes good $$.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Katt Williams might think he’s in that same “don’t give a fukk” tier as Patrice O’Neal was, but he’s not.

Also, I think people really overrate how funny Katt Williams actually is.
even patrice admitted he burned bridges and messed up opportunities for no reason. chris rock roasting him for showing up unprepared to the everybody hates chris audition was a classic moment in radio lol

honestly hollywood and mainstream success requires something that a lot of comedians are just gonna innately lack. many of the greats started comedy because they didn't want a real job and had a level of disdain for the world in general. as soon as the shyt starts feeling like actual work where you gotta show up somewhere by a certain time every day and do what someone else tells you to do they bail out or turn to their addictions. prolly best to do the hard work early then cash out and do whatever you want after like chappelle/seinfeld/roseanne

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
even patrice admitted he burned bridges and messed up opportunities for no reason. chris rock roasting him for showing up unprepared to the everybody hates chris audition was a classic moment in radio lol

honestly hollywood and mainstream success requires something that a lot of comedians are just gonna innately lack. many of the greats started comedy because they didn't want a real job and had a level of disdain for the world in general. as soon as the shyt starts feeling like actual work where you gotta show up somewhere by a certain time every day and do what someone else tells you to do they bail out or turn to their addictions. prolly best to do the hard work early then cash out and do whatever you want after like chappelle/seinfeld/roseanne
@My Girl is Bow Legged what are other jobs similar to comedy in terms of how you framed it? You said many got into comedy because they didn't want a real job and had a level of disdain for the world in general. I don't want a real job either and have disdain for the world.