Katt Williams Finally Addresses Being Blackballed: "I Don't Play The Game"

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Kevin is an amazing business man and professional.

Katt isn't.

It's not about kissing ass. That's what lazy people use as an excuse. If you're bankable Hollywood will come to you.
And at the end of the Day, still received a Emmy.

EVEn after him saying fukk Hollywood.

Which says a lot for a not so amazing business man and professional.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And at the end of the Day, still received a Emmy.

EVEn after him saying fukk Hollywood.

Which says a lot for a not so amazing business man and professional.

Donald Glover put him on the show. That's got nothing to do with Katt's business acumen. He got to display his talent which isn't what we're questioning here.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every early opportunity Kevin Hart got (being on TV, being a small role in movies, having a special or DVD) Katt Williams got too. One of them continued to deliver and improve, one of them literally started not showing up and fukking his chances off.

I'm not a Kevin Hart fan, but being a professional is not being a "safe negro" and we gotta stop with that shyt.

His jokes might be mid, his movies might be run-of-the-mill and tame, but overall he works hard and doesn't fail to deliver what's promised.

Kevin is an amazing business man and professional.

Katt isn't.

It's not about kissing ass. That's what lazy people use as an excuse. If you're bankable Hollywood will come to you.

All facts

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Basically what he is saying is.

You can make more money if you do certain things.
He likes money, but he does not like to do those things.
Simple as that.

Personally If I was famous i would never do commercials, or let someone else sponsor MY shyt for me.
I would take pride in what I do for myself. But i wouldnt hate others for gettin that bag.
I just think its corny to do an ad for burger King or a liquor because they gave me money. shyt is corny. Dont me wrong a 50K check to do a 3 minuite ad is cool if you need it but every time I see Shaq try to sell me a buick or whatever..... I have to cringe a lil....... Its corny. Unless you own it or something you a paid hoe and someone is pimping you out basically. I dont like the feeling.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true
Kat funds his own tours and comedy specials

Katt is a good business man

He's been doing that for like 10 plus years

:beli:

Did u not see the fukkery run he was on?

dude was on stage begging for coke

fighting 14 year olds

getting into fights at the club

attacking cashiers

Why would anyone invest in that?

As stated above, when your public/professional behavior negatively affects your bottom line you're doing bad business.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Donald Glover put him on the show. That's got nothing to do with Katt's business acumen. He got to display his talent which isn't what we're questioning here.
Which he didnt have to do and Katt almost didnt get the role..

End of day Katt is off the hook and didnt wanna play the Hollywood game.

Keven decided to go the superstar path..and play the game.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
He's not wrong about winning because he played a role they wanted to see him in. Rob Lowe basically said something similar a few years ago, about the way Hollywood works. How if you're "on" it's easy for it to go to your head because you think it's you and later you realize you were just filling a role/a part that hollywood and the country/audience needed at that time. Teenage heartthrob, rough rebel etc etc. The minute you can no longer fill the role, or some new role is the new thing they throw you out.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm not a Kevin Hart fan, but being a professional is not being a "safe negro" and we gotta stop with that shyt.

What Katt did to Kevin is what Spike did to Tyler

All four are better off together

There's supposed to be a Black Hollywood but anytime nikkas oppucy the same space, they beef and too many avoid each other all together.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
FepmA1eWQAMkeS5

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Wasn't Katt Williams fighting little kids in the street on some WorldStarHipHop shyt?