Katt Williams Finally Addresses Being Blackballed: "I Don't Play The Game"

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
No bro , I’m a big Kat Williams fan, the nikka left me hanging for two hours in Chicago for a show, I will always root for a black man especially a talented o e, he just fukked up his mainstream Kevin Hart shot that’s all…he wasn’t blackballed
I’m not even in the business but I can’t stand when acts pull that shyt. Like they thrive on seeing how long people will wait for them.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Did u not see the fukkery run he was on?

dude was on stage begging for coke

fighting 14 year olds

getting into fights at the club

attacking cashiers

Why would anyone invest in that?
Oh damn I forgot all about that video of Katt bouncing around in the club and swinging on a nikka before getting stomped out :mjlol:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
No bro , I’m a big Kat Williams fan, the nikka left me hanging for two hours in Chicago for a show, I will always root for a black man especially a talented o e, he just fukked up his mainstream Kevin Hart shot that’s all…he wasn’t blackballed
I understand.

People feel some kind of way.

I don't think he fukked up his mainstream shot, he didn't wanna play the Hollywood game.

Kevin Hart playing the safe negro game.

Oh his biggest issue is he's a cheater...oohhh such scandal.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
At stage of his career did all this happen?

Just about everything you mentioned took place within a specific timeline, and yes his breakdown was documented.

Robert Downey Jr was doing worse and they let him become Iron Man.
You cant compare Robert Downey Jr to Katt though. Robert Downey was a big star in the 80s but in the 90s he was a hardcore crackhead, he stayed in crackhouses in LA, getting arrested every week, running down the street naked, eating out of trashcans cracked out of his mind. He(RDJ) had the complexion to be revamped same for a Justin Beiber/Mylie Cyrus.

I think Katt was trippin on some things but he comes across authentic and he still has a lane in the game. I don't think he's blackballed. But we all know Hollywood still has that "one hot black comedic at a time" thing.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The game coming...

Katt:
katt-williams-running.gif

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
You cant compare Robert Downey Jr to Katt though. Robert Downey was a big star in the 80s but in the 90s he was a hardcore crackhead, he stayed in crackhouses in LA, getting arrested every week, running down the street naked, eating out of trashcans cracked out of his mind. He(RDJ) had the complexion to be revamped same for a Justin Beiber/Mylie Cyrus.

I think Katt was trippin on some things but he comes across authentic and he still has a lane in the game. I don't think he's blackballed. But we all know Hollywood still has that "one hot black comedic at a time" thing.
Im speaking on what people think in context.

With all the shyt RDJ did, he should be cancelled, right?

Hollywood gave him another shot, right?

Kat, been through shyt, diff is, he's not kissing Hollywood ass to be paid, cuz he doesn't need Hollywood.

Robert Downey Jr, does.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I understand.

People feel some kind of way.

I don't think he fukked up his mainstream shot, he didn't wanna play the Hollywood game.

Kevin Hart playing the safe negro game.

Oh his biggest issue is he's a cheater...oohhh such scandal.

Every early opportunity Kevin Hart got (being on TV, being a small role in movies, having a special or DVD) Katt Williams got too. One of them continued to deliver and improve, one of them literally started not showing up and fukking his chances off.

I'm not a Kevin Hart fan, but being a professional is not being a "safe negro" and we gotta stop with that shyt.

His jokes might be mid, his movies might be run-of-the-mill and tame, but overall he works hard and doesn't fail to deliver what's promised.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every early opportunity Kevin Hart got (being on TV, being a small role in movies, having a special or DVD) Katt Williams got too. One of them continued to deliver and improve, one of them literally started not showing up and fukking his chances off.

I'm not a Kevin Hart fan, but being a professional is not being a "safe negro" and we gotta stop with that shyt.

His jokes might be mid, his movies might be run-of-the-mill and tame, but overall he works hard and doesn't fail to deliver what's promised.

Kevin is an amazing business man and professional.

Katt isn't.

It's not about kissing ass. That's what lazy people use as an excuse. If you're bankable Hollywood will come to you.