Kate Mara is the ugliest actress in hollywood, how does this rat fink chick get any roles?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:francis: After watching the 2002 movie "Secretary" last night with Maggie Gyllenhaal, looking at that pic , Kristen Stewart (& most of the actresses mentioned in this thread) looks like a Dime-piece to me.

:damn: GOD DAMN I need to take back my post & feel like I need to apologize to nikkas in this thread about Maggie Gyllenhaal. This bytch was just :huhldup: in that movie. They must've had the GOAT make-up people working on "The Dark Knight" and "White House Down", cause I thought she looked good enough in those 2 movies. But watching that joint was an eye-opener.

@kp404 @pickles @beaniemac @3rdLetter @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. @Cat piss martini @BXKingPin82 @YaBishh @Taadow @BarNone @Tommy Fits @Big Blue @JuvenileHell @isthisreallife

:russ: There is a part in Dark Knight where the Joker is like "You are very beautiful", I was like :wtf: is he trolling her. Wtf?

Then Harvey Dent and Bruce fight over her. :beli:

I was like :comeon:, get this bullshyt out of here. :camby:

That said, despite the ugly, she was a good actress in Honorable woman though. :ld:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:wtf: The marky mark version?
:wtf:You still remember that movie?

That's the one. I'll never forget that movie because of the fukkery with Tim Roth's character:mjlol: it was like Nic Cage's character in the first 15 minutes of face/off had me cracking up the whole time, fukk was Burton thinking:mjlol:.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Y'all nikkas need to get the entire fukk outta here:camby: Like you never saw the movie Precious:dahell:

MV5BMTc5MTY4NDQwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxNTE0Ng@@._V1_SY317_CR30,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:russ: There is a part in Dark Knight where the Joker is like "You are very beautiful", I was like :wtf: is he trolling her. Wtf?

Then Harvey Dent and Bruce fight over her. :beli:

I was like :comeon:, get this bullshyt out of here. :camby:

That said, despite the ugly, she was a good actress in Honorable woman though. :ld:

Almost ruined the movie for me to be honest, but by killing her off they they were able to redeem themselves

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
She looks better than Anne Hathaway. I dunno how the fukk that ugly bytch gets roles... well, yeah I do. :patrice: