Kate Mara is the ugliest actress in hollywood, how does this rat fink chick get any roles?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
You can't say a girl is a 6 or 7 and be like I see girls like that every day.

The thing is most posters are 6 and 7 themselves :mjlol: I don't care for Kate Mara but just saying :manny:
I wouldn't be that generous. It's some LYING ASS NICCAS on here. The way them 2 pricks got exposed in that Tupac thread, anything is possible on here :dead:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Niccas wonder why Nicholas Cage stays employed. Dude got that Coppola backing.
He proved himself to be a bankable star at one point at least these other fukks getting starring roles out the gate

shyt is sad if your a legit actor/actress trying to make it from nothing and the billionaire mara sisters gotta take those jobs too

Another one that's bugging me is James Franco brother this kid is beyond horrible

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Kristen Stewart should be up there too.

Kristen-Stewart-9.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Kristen Stewart should be up there too.

Kristen-Stewart-9.jpg

:francis: After watching the 2002 movie "Secretary" last night with Maggie Gyllenhaal, looking at that pic , Kristen Stewart (& most of the actresses mentioned in this thread) looks like a Dime-piece to me.

:damn: GOD DAMN I need to take back my post & feel like I need to apologize to nikkas in this thread about Maggie Gyllenhaal. This bytch was just :huhldup: in that movie. They must've had the GOAT make-up people working on "The Dark Knight" and "White House Down", cause I thought she looked good enough in those 2 movies. But watching that joint was an eye-opener.

@kp404 @pickles @beaniemac @3rdLetter @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. @Cat piss martini @BXKingPin82 @YaBishh @Taadow @BarNone @Tommy Fits @Big Blue @JuvenileHell @isthisreallife

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He proved himself to be a bankable star at one point at least these other fukks getting starring roles out the gate

shyt is sad if your a legit actor/actress trying to make it from nothing and the billionaire mara sisters gotta take those jobs too

Another one that's bugging me is James Franco brother this kid is beyond horrible

Imma have to skip that movie he is in with the breh Vince Vaughan:francis:

I fukks with vince vaughan comedy heavily but Franco gotta :camby:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:camby: There is isn't a damn thing wrong with the statement. Rooney has a pretty face(especially when she smiles), Kate on the other hand looks like Helen Bonham Carter's character from Planet of The Apes :huhldup:. Shouldn't even be up for discussion.

:wtf: The marky mark version?
:wtf:You still remember that movie?