Kate Mara is the ugliest actress in hollywood, how does this rat fink chick get any roles?

Micky71

Rookie
Daps
I think that Uma Thurman is even uglier than Kate Mara. I mean she became ugly recently when all the negative effects of her plastic surgeries became noticeable on her face. And it's hard to imagine how much money did she spent on all these surgeries considering the fact that her net worth is about $45, according to this information http://celebtopnetworth.com/actors/uma-thurman-net-worth-gained-through-acting-and-modeling And all that money were spent to no purpose:russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Naw, I'd put Anne Hathaway ahead of Kate Mara.
Neither one of them is ugly. They're both about average. Sarah Jessica Parker is an example of ugly. Props to her for making it big anyway but you can't package her up any kinda way and make her even average.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Shes the white chick youd smash on the low and get head/gifts from. You wouldnt wife her.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This thread has made me even more :francis: @ the white privilege in America...

Most basic bytches around getting constant work in Hollywood..alot of them don't even be great actors...

Rooney role in Girl with Dragon Tattoo was :ohlawd: tho.

I dont think she is ugly at all. matter of fact, her sister rooney mara is not attractive to be reality.

but she was destined to succeed. one side of her fam owns the steelers, the other owns the giants. so they have enough money to get her into any profession she wants.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
DA fukk.... She cute

camron.gif