Karl Jobst: The Completionist has been pocketing charity money

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Would have been more understandable if he just spent that shyt. Let it sit in holding for what exactly?

Anyway, I like witnessing YouTubers getting destroyed by their own hand. We celebrating :blessed:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Would have been more understandable if he just spent that shyt. Let it sit in holding for what exactly?
honestly lost more letting it sit

the unrestricted donation is a bullshyt excuse

Anyway, I like witnessing YouTubers getting destroyed by their own hand. We celebrating :blessed:
if you want a good laugh (and got some time) and a thanos level endgame to a YT'ers career:

(skip to 1 hr 48 min)

because of those vids, dude nuked his entire online presence :picard: :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Insert Ducktales theme song

319559323_1.gif

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

there's a pretty damning clip @ 34 mins, when dude admits they only donated cause of the pressure of those initial videos.

homie done fukked up since that doesn't match his official response video :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

there's a pretty damning clip @ 34 mins, when dude admits they only donated cause of the pressure of those initial videos.

homie done fukked up since that doesn't match his official response video :mjlol:

He 100% wouldn’t have donated the money if his freedom and career wasn’t on the line, that should tell you all you need to know. The fact that it took him this long is already inexcusable im not trying to hear juelzing

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mutahar would be stupid to continue if he really believed he has done any defamation, especially since it seems like The Completionist's family is clearly rich as fukk and could go in on him with lawsuits.

I think Jirard still on some bullshyt and playing very very specific legal semantics with his clerical error bullshyt

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Jirard didn't pay attention. Muta and Karl said that they had more audio of him that was pretty damning. He fell for the bait twice now, poetic that this is all happening around Ether day.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
The worst part is all the people defending him, when he clearly admits to what he was accused of. He got community noted on twitter too. :mjlol:

He's holding on to "clerical errors" for dear life

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The worst part is all the people defending him, when he clearly admits to what he was accused of. He got community noted on twitter too. :mjlol:

He's holding on to "clerical errors" for dear life

Yeah, people coming out in his defense are clowns. They can’t see past their loyalty.

Even if he somehow ends up winning a defamation case against him how is he going to continue to run his business after this?

“Hey all hosting another charity stream, i mean it this time!” I know he does other types of content but still…