Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly lost more letting it sit

the unrestricted donation is a bullshyt excuse

if you want a good laugh (and got some time) and a thanos level endgame to a YT'ers career:

(skip to 1 hr 48 min)

because of those vids, dude nuked his entire online presence :picard: :russ:

I haven't seen that first one, but I let the second run as background noise while I was working on Friday.

That motherfukker unloaded the clip on him, reloaded, and let it ride on him again. And that was explained as him essentially just doing lil bro work for that guy that made the first video. That shyt gotta be rough. :mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The whole thing just doesn’t add up because if they couldn’t find a proper charity to donate it to in all that time why did he keep doing more charity streams? :jbhmm:

I knew he did it once I learned his Dad was a rich guy that helped him with the sponsorships on the charity.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Basically put him on game
I think this is some of the stuff that Muta/Karl are holding back from the one on one call. Jirard/his team fukked up by allowing that, he's basically contracting most of the shyt he said in there - and we've only heard like a minute's worth.

Muta mentioned that the reason they didn't release the entire call is because they discussed Jirards family. It seems like Karl is going to drop the bombs in his next video:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly lost more letting it sit

the unrestricted donation is a bullshyt excuse

if you want a good laugh (and got some time) and a thanos level endgame to a YT'ers career:

(skip to 1 hr 48 min)

because of those vids, dude nuked his entire online presence :picard: :russ:

So, I ran this in the background while working today.

Got fukking DAMN. Mans really spent the first half of a four hour video as setup to just shyt on ol' boy for the entirety of the second half. Went scorched earth on him.

shyt was the real life "I'm bout to end this man's whole career" gif. :picard:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:mjlol:
w9IIqAh.png

Homie don't know when to quit

Stole that screen from resetera...it's surprising they're actually Mad at jirard