Karen: “You dress like that and wonder why you get r*ped!” Wow!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I should be able to walk down the street at 3am in Chicago while counting all the money I have...
but I cant because I know someone would be more than happy to blow my brains off for it

such is life

no woman deserves rape but if you dont want sexual attention dont look for it

nobody gonna blow you away for $7.43 and a Donald Trump commemorative coin

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Women have gotten raped wearing 3 piece pressed suits. Faulty idealistic logic. A rapist tends to like the control aspect according to psychologists. A woman is actually more likely to be raped or robbed if she goes too many places alone and the wrong lunatic takes a notice of her.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunate situation but what made her think that she had to record this and post it on tiktok or social media? How we know that that old lady was talking about her? Shes counting on people being emotional and reactive before questioning shyt to boost her own account for views and attention.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No man that isnt a rapist has ever been minding his business, seen a chick in a tight skirt, or shyt butt ass naked, and said :jbhmm: "I should rape her". Clothes got nothing to do with it, aside from easier access. Old lady come from the era when silly shyt like that was the prevailing notion. She just regurgitating what she was taught. She mighta been raped or assaulted and had that said to her.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Serious question: do you think rapists are discerning when it comes down to what their victims wear?

Better question: if all women wore a niqab, do you think the rate of rape victims would reduce?

Because I can assure you, most women who have been the victims of sexual assault, weren’t wearing “revealing” clothes. Nor were they seeking attention.

The issue isn’t with what women wear. It’s the pieces of shyt who feel entitled to a woman’s body.

Women have gotten raped wearing 3 piece pressed suits. Faulty idealistic logic. A rapist tends to like the control aspect according to psychologists. A woman is actually more likely to be raped or robbed if she goes too many places alone and the wrong lunatic takes a notice of her.
And it's usually someone the person knows and who they thought they could trust. That's part of what makes it such a heinous crime. It's a violation in more than one way.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Do you think there was a time period where women weren’t being raped? It’s been happening since the beginning of time. It doesn’t matter what a woman wears. If a man is a predator, he’s a predator.

Refer back to my second post on this thread, this ain't about the older woman being right, because she isn't.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Whatever people wear trying to say, you're inviting being raped is crazy shyt, like that even stops these rapists.

Castrate any nikka who can't control himself.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She just looks fit and pretty...thats not the kind of outfit to make that kind of comment. Because around here? These white girls around here are on the razor's edge during this heat wave.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you get robbed even if you're broke? Yes

If you look like a rich lick, will that increase the chances of being robbed? Yes

If you dress modestly can you still be raped? Yes

If you showcase your assets in unsavory environments, will that increase the chances of being raped? Yes.

Is it easier to change YOUR behavior or every single offenders behavior? Your behavior

In an ideal/perfect world, all potential and actual rapists should... just not be criminals. But we don't live in a perfect world therefore you must behave accordingly to LESSEN the chances of it happening to you.

I really get annoyed by this argument because it's simple fukking logic and anyone in here arguing against LOGIC needs their head checked.

Of course the old lady shouldn't have said it so bluntly, who knows if it came from a place of jealousy, care for her fellow woman's safety or somewhere else? Really, who cares. But this debate about women should be able to wear whatever they want to wear and be 100% safe belongs in the vacuum of a donkey's ass because the real world just doesn't fukking work like that.

A woman could be walking down the street fully naked, it doesn't give any man justification to rape her.

As far as clothes, tight fighting jeans or even denim booty shorts are better protection than a long fully covered dress. Should every woman only wear jeans or denim overalls when in public?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i think most rapes has nothing to do with clothing,

I would say The wrong environment and time, has alot to do with it,, spike drinks, Home break ins, Walking alone at night,, robbery,,

A lady got raped in front of boy friend last months,,, the news said they were in there car late at night in a park

Wearing p*ssy print outfits only get women more attention in the streets,,

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rapist don’t care what you wear. Rape is about control. Elderly women get assaulted all the time.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So if a woman is wear scrubs or a burka did she deserve it? That old woman’s line of logic is asinine because the reality of the world is women could literally be wearing anything and won’t stop a predator.