Karen: “You dress like that and wonder why you get r*ped!” Wow!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A woman should be able to walk around in a bikini and not get raped…let’s be real. Anybody who is evil enough to rape someone doesn’t give a fukk what a woman is wearing.

India is full of rape and their women aren’t wearing revealing clothes at all.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
People don't understand back in that ladies day you could get raped pretty easy and they'd never find the guy or if he killed the woman she'd be gone so there's probably trauma in those words. Dressing in a way that exposes a lot usually signaled a street walker and such, old people are usually the solid manifestations of an old world and trauma, she acting surprised an old woman would say that when that's how old people always been. It's out of pocket but quite frankly, that old lady don't give a shyt so I really don't think it's a post worthy video on her part but here I am talking about it

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
A woman could be walking down the street fully naked, it doesn't give any man justification to rape her.

As far as clothes, tight fighting jeans or even denim booty shorts are better protection than a long fully covered dress. Should every woman only wear jeans or denim overalls when in public?

I think alot of yall confuse justify with approve/deserve/allow by the way it's being used in this thread.

Justify - To show or prove that it is reasonable or necessary

Is it reasonable to assume that the chances are higher that unscrupulous individuals would take forceful advantage of someone who exposes what said unscrupulous individual wants VS someone who doesn't expose what said individual wants?

The 'want' could be anything, sex, money, items, housing, etc - you name it. It's all predatory behavior.

For some reason, everyone understands when it's a rapper getting robbed, an old man getting taken advantage of for his money, a woman being used by a man to have a place to live, even some businesses and corporations operate on predatory behavior. But when it comes to rape, all of a sudden logic just magically disappears.

It's all rooted in predator/prey dynamics, one wants what the other has and whether by sheer force/coercion/manipulation they will attempt to get it.

I do not advocate for rapist, I do not believe women deserve to be raped for any reason. I believe in using common sense to protect one's self instead of relying on moral platitudes.

As far as your second point? :gucci:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
People don't understand back in that ladies day you could get raped pretty easy and they'd never find the guy or if he killed the woman she'd be gone so there's probably trauma in those words. Dressing in a way that exposes a lot usually signaled a street walker and such, old people are usually the solid manifestations of an old world and trauma, she acting surprised an old woman would say that when that's how old people always been. It's out of pocket but quite frankly, that old lady don't give a shyt so I really don't think it's a post worthy video on her part but here I am talking about it

Underrated comment, those old days were way way wild af and deviant.

She still a clown doe