Karen: “You dress like that and wonder why you get r*ped!” Wow!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
the old lady on the train didnt say stop being a woman...
she was speaking on how ol girl was dressed

its like how some girls at the gym wear clothes to show every crevice of their body and other girls wear clothes to workout in
Serious question: do you think rapists are discerning when it comes down to what their victims wear?

Better question: if all women wore a niqab, do you think the rate of rape victims would reduce?

Because I can assure you, most women who have been the victims of sexual assault, weren’t wearing “revealing” clothes. Nor were they seeking attention.

The issue isn’t with what women wear. It’s the pieces of shyt who feel entitled to a woman’s body. Attire isn’t going to stop a rapist from raping.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
It's a comment from a woman that belongs to a different time. :mjtf: She's just saying the shyt her whole society at the time basically raised her on.

Is it really that big of a deal?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Serious question: do you think rapists are discerning when it comes down to what their victims wear?

Because I can assure you, most women who have been the victims of sexual assault, weren’t wearing “revealing” clothes. Nor were they seeking attention.

The issue isn’t with what women wear. It’s the pieces of shyt who feel entitled to a woman’s body. Attire isn’t going to stop a rapist from raping.
I know rape is about power.

I dont think the old lady literally meant rape...
she was basically saying young girls show too much skin

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I should be able to walk down the street at 3am in Chicago while counting all the money I have...
but I cant because I know someone would be more than happy to blow my brains off for it

such is life

no woman deserves rape but if you dont want sexual attention dont look for it
They don’t have to look for it, shyt just comes your way sometimes. Women will be dressed modestly and get sexualized because she made eye contact or something random.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It's a comment from a woman that belongs to a different time. :mjtf: She's just saying the shyt her whole society at the time basically raised her on.

Is it really that big of a deal?
Would you feel the same way if an old CAC called you the n-word…. Since it’s what “society at the time raised her on”? :jbhmm:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I dont think the old lady literally meant rape...
I mean, she literally said “and they wonder why they get raped.”
she was basically saying young girls show too much skin
That’s could’ve been articulated without the hypothetical rape scenario.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
They don’t have to look for it, shyt just comes your way sometimes. Women will be dressed modestly and get sexualized because she made eye contact or something random.
and people get robbed looking broke

my point still stands.
if you show your ass dont be surprised when people look

thats the whole point of showing your ass right?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
and people get robbed looking broke

my point still stands.
if you show your ass dont be surprised when people look

thats the whole point of showing your ass right?
It’s a difference between people looking and sexual attention. Case in point, take the Philly situation where dude butted on a woman leg in dollar tree. She was dressed modestly.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Would you feel the same way if an old CAC called you the n-word…. Since it’s what “society at the time raised her on”? :jbhmm:
False equivalent, but I'll bite.:childplease:

If an old CAC called me the n-word I would let them have it because at no point in time calling a black man the n-word was NOT an act of aggression. It was a term designed from inception to denigrate us. :beli: Edit: even the fukking word denigrate has connections to the n-word. Its etymology traces back to the Latin word "denigrare," which means "to blacken" (from "de-" meaning "down" or "away" and "niger" meaning "black"). The term originally referred to literally making something black, but it evolved to mean damaging someone's character or reputation.

"Don't wear/act like a hoe so you don't get raped" was a lesson women been passing on to each other for far longer than the concept of skin color and eugenics. Rape is not a new phenomenon. As far as I know, con-fukking-textually, this old ass grandma was expressing concern about the new generation's lack of care about "looking like prey". Obviously without accounting for the fact that we NOW know more about rape than the previous iterations of humans since 200K plus years ago. :unimpressed:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You should be able to control yourself as a man. If you have any respect for your mother or the women in your life you wouldn't make it hard for women to exist and try to justify rape with childish logic.

That said, there are men that will absolutely be overcome with lust and do foolish shyt regardless and see provocative clothing as an invitation. Unfortunately as a women you can't say it's "not your problem"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That outfit is trash

That old lady needs to watch her mouth
black n white old women dont have a filter... my granny stop giving a shyt in 2010...told a chick to invest in a bra..."it aint even gotta match y panties get a good bra... because by time she turn 22... she will be using her titties as a jump rope ....then be crying her man cheatin on her:

she...went back in targets got her 6 of em...tombout hol on wreck...get the car cold...