¥$ (Kanye West/Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 2 (Discussion Thread)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
On first listen I actually enjoy this way more cohesive then the first one for sure not saying it’s better but less all over the place

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
Album is good on first listen, i think part 1 was better but this still a decent follow up…I gotta let it breathe a lil more before I can pick the stand outs

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Between the lyrics on that other track, and having a feature on this album, Weezy might really be heal turning on :heh:

@Tunechi confirm or deny? :patrice:

lilaznwoo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This album is actually fire for the genre of rap it fits in.

I don't know what ya'll nikkas expecting :mjlol:

Ye was never an MC that's going to drop Nas or Jay Z like bars. He was always a producer that could rap. Then he went to being a pop icon.

Now he's curating soundtracks and collaborating with other artists.

The music he makes now is geared towards live performances like festivals, concerts as well as diverse club settings. He's catering to a wide range of ethnicities.

After sampling every song, this album sounds better than the last one. It's more cohesive.
But Kanye doesn't perform live

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
its over.

Even though Donda 2 was panned for more reasons than the scam-like release and promise of a finished product for those who aint buy a stem player, you at least knew where he, who came up originally as a written-for and lyrical limited artist, you could FEEL it.

Ye was the first album without soul. Donda was a bloated mess with some bad rapping and unbaked for long stretches but the stretches had soul. That soul is gone, even with the monster beat on CARNIVAL i still can't bring myself to listen to his lyrics even as a side dish.

His jersey is still hanging in the rafters regardless.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Doesn't even sound like I should press play on this shyt. Is he really OD with the sex rap stuff? Don't got time to listen to another grown man's fantasies