¥$ (Kanye West/Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 2 (Discussion Thread)

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know if I want to listen based on the comments so far lol..

Sounds like he needs Chy hi

Will check it out soon

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Production wise this is better than V1 but lyrically this shyt is absolutely HORRIBLE. Its all sex raps no variety or lyrical dexterity whatsoever.

Its time for me to just admit to myself that i’m not a Kanye West fan in the slightest anymore. It’s not him, it’s me. I’d rather listen to Common’s new album 20 more times than run this back again. Childish Gambino is more interesting and daring as an artist. Kendrick moves the needle. Nas learned how to age gracefully. Drake even knows how to squeeze the best out of his ghostwriters.

Kanye just on an island somewhere with Bianca, Candace Owens, and a beat machine trying to resurrect the energy of 2 Live Crew in the 80’s.
I've listened to three songs on here and this shyt is some trash. Like u said he cannot rap at all.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This album is actually fire for the genre of rap it fits in.

I don't know what ya'll nikkas expecting :mjlol:

Ye was never an MC that's going to drop Nas or Jay Z like bars. He was always a producer that could rap. Then he went to being a pop icon.

Now he's curating soundtracks and collaborating with other artists.

The music he makes now is geared towards live performances like festivals, concerts as well as diverse club settings. He's catering to a wide range of ethnicities.

After sampling every song, this album sounds better than the last one. It's more cohesive.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this shyt tough. That song with chicago rambling in Japanese sound better than that meg the stallion single. :ehh:

I'm enjoying it more than vultures 1. I mean it is what it is, you have got to let go of old ye to enjoy it... dude doesn't stay in one pocket for very long. the production carries alot of the lyrics too, but that was expected after the first one.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Weren't most of these (or at least versions of them) on the original version that leaked and they were fake touring with before all the sample clearance issues?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Oh this man is actually fukking trash:mjlol:

wasted a good Wayne feature with this trash ass beat on Lifestyle :stopitslime:

Last edited: