¥$ (Kanye West/Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 2 (Discussion Thread)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
nba_a_shaq_576.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This shyt weak compared to 1, bunch of wakk rnb songs I’m skipping each track with the quickness

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Kanye tainted all these releases by all them leaks & half ass listening parties wit unfinished records. All this make me want is a Ty Dolla $ign solo album.

Field Trip got saved by Carti & Kodak had a nice verse

Fried had potential but it don’t sound finished

Promotion is FIRE

Husband is horrible

Lifestyle got some of the nicest production I’ve heard from Ye in a minute. Nice Wayne verse I just don’t like the Kanye verse at the end

Young Thug had one of his best verses on River then once again Kanye just fucc up the vibe

I can’t rock wit it… lyrics ain’t even hitting nomo.

4/10

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Production wise this is better than V1 but lyrically this shyt is absolutely HORRIBLE. Its all sex raps no variety or lyrical dexterity whatsoever.

Its time for me to just admit to myself that i’m not a Kanye West fan in the slightest anymore. It’s not him, it’s me. I’d rather listen to Common’s new album 20 more times than run this back again. Childish Gambino is more interesting and daring as an artist. Kendrick moves the needle. Nas learned how to age gracefully. Drake even knows how to squeeze the best out of his ghostwriters.

Kanye just on an island somewhere with Bianca, Candace Owens, and a beat machine trying to resurrect the energy of 2 Live Crew in the 80’s.
His best writers not fukking with him so he probably writing them verses himself 🤣

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Kinda amazing how Kanye who probably has the best album run in Hip Hop history has been giving nikkas Lil Wayne/Eminem-esque trash for almost a decade now.

Who would’ve thought.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Production wise this is better than V1 but lyrically this shyt is absolutely HORRIBLE. Its all sex raps no variety or lyrical dexterity whatsoever.

Its time for me to just admit to myself that i’m not a Kanye West fan in the slightest anymore. It’s not him, it’s me. I’d rather listen to Common’s new album 20 more times than run this back again. Childish Gambino is more interesting and daring as an artist. Kendrick moves the needle. Nas learned how to age gracefully. Drake even knows how to squeeze the best out of his ghostwriters.

Kanye just on an island somewhere with Bianca, Candace Owens, and a beat machine trying to resurrect the energy of 2 Live Crew in the 80’s.

This is how I felt after vultures 1. Hearing a 50 year old man rap about women’s buttholes is weird.

Kanye always pushed boundaries with creativity and I appreciated that even if I ain’t fully fukk with the music.

I have no interest to press play o. This jawn