¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
h06vdfkywpgb1.jpg

:wtf:
How is this crazy bytch even allowed to enter other countries. I'm sure I heard a story about Snoop being denied into some country back in the day, possibly Australia if I remember right.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
NGL, I want ye to fail so that his following shuts the fukk up finally, nikka been dropping mids and duds since mid 2010s, fukking hype train running on fumes

Anyways, I came in her just to hate, so I'm out

:umad:

wIz5fHx.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kanye popping up at Travis’s show was a temperature check. My boy told me last year that Kanye gonna try attempt a music comeback and it’s not gonna work.

I told him, “Yes it will…I’m gonna tell you EXACTLY what’s gonna happen. He is gonna get quiet and you won’t hear from him in months. You might see some pics here and there but he gonna be silent. Then towards the end of the year he is gonna pop back out, give a half ass apology, and drop new music. And folks will welcome him back again.”

And that’s EXACTLY what’s going to happen. I honestly don’t believe he is anti-Semitic. I fully believe he did ALL that shyt last year to get out his deal from Adidas. Sure he lost billions but he KNOWS he can gain it all back and then some.

Plus..he is dead the fukk serious about running for President :martin:
yea he literally just said it :mjlol: he did what he did cuz jewish people promote and make money off of black death and no one gets cancelled for it

"i can say antisemetic shyt and Adidas can't do shyt about it"

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn this gonna be a classic… bet not be no maga raps

It will be. And just in time for campaign season to kick off :sas2:

Tr@v1$ gon be juelzing about the Jan 6 boys were just "R@gerz" :russ:

p*ssy T will be telling ducktales about the $600 "stimulated alot of N0str1lz....Yechghk!" :dead:

L00nye will be doing his #bothsidez rich victimhood raps :mjlol:

Jigga Bell will show up to spin a econ 101 rap and talk about they still cool even when they not cool :lolbron:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
NGL, I want ye to fail so that his following shuts the fukk up finally, nikka been dropping mids and duds since mid 2010s, fukking hype train running on fumes

Anyways, I came in her just to hate, so I'm out
He’s a failure

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Kanye popping up at Travis’s show was a temperature check. My boy told me last year that Kanye gonna try attempt a music comeback and it’s not gonna work.

I told him, “Yes it will…I’m gonna tell you EXACTLY what’s gonna happen. He is gonna get quiet and you won’t hear from him in months. You might see some pics here and there but he gonna be silent. Then towards the end of the year he is gonna pop back out, give a half ass apology, and drop new music. And folks will welcome him back again.”

And that’s EXACTLY what’s going to happen. I honestly don’t believe he is anti-Semitic. I fully believe he did ALL that shyt last year to get out his deal from Adidas. Sure he lost billions but he KNOWS he can gain it all back and then some.

Plus..he is dead the fukk serious about running for President :martin:
I said this same shyt but I said he was gonna flip the script and say all of this was just a reverse psychology thing and we was just trying to prove a point or some silly shyt

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
His last few albums were trash. He hasn’t released anything good since My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. That was in 2010, which is about close to 14 years.
Cmon breh

Yeezus is a classic for being so different than everything else alone. Imo its his best album cause its so unbridled and raw. And this is coming from someone who thought MBDTF was as good as it could get.

And life of pablo was a good album.

After that. Sure. But he even produced a gem in daytona since.

Imo

Yeezus
Late registration
MBDTF

Are his top 3 by a country mile.