¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
IMG_9027.png

IMG_9028.png

tenor.gif

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Kanye fans baffle me.

When I listen to his shyt he's been doig the past several years I just hear a bunch of try hard nothing.

Then they write about his shyt like it changed their life.

GOAT? BEST discog in Hip Hop?

One of lifes little mysteries
Preach brother Preach..... this is my sentiment exactly.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is Kanye the only musician who when he working on an album people like "he got so and so back writing for him again this shyt going to be flames":blessed:

Then turn around and be like "so and so don't write his own rhymes he wack":stopitslime:

You look at the credits for a kanye west song and it looks like the credits for a hollywood movie :mjlol:

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Kanye the only musician who when he working on an album people like "he got so and so back writing for him again this shyt going to be flames":blessed:

Then turn around and be like "so and so don't write his own rhymes he wack":stopitslime:

You look at the credits for a kanye west song and it looks like the credits for a hollywood movie :mjlol:

nikkas disgust me with that shyt. These nikkas will quote Ye lyrics with a staright face tawmbout he fire when he literally has a 5 man study group writin his shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeezy Babble
The Kanye hate is so predictable, same people calling Kanye a "c00n" are out here regurgitating democrat talking points and gobbling up mainstream narratives about every important topic. Yes Kanye's interview on Alex Jones was kind of sad and ruined the momentum he had at the time, but he is notoriously bad at communicating complex and nuanced ideas. It seemed to me like what he was TRYING to say was "God calls me to love everyone, including people who do horrible things like Nazis. I am tired of us judging and only focusing on the negatives of people, while dismissing anything positive about them. People are not black and white, we are all good and bad".

Braman

Superstar
Daps

White boys.:mjpls: They don’t operate on old law

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The Kanye hate is so predictable, same people calling Kanye a "c00n" are out here regurgitating democrat talking points and gobbling up mainstream narratives about every important topic. Yes Kanye's interview on Alex Jones was kind of sad and ruined the momentum he had at the time, but he is notoriously bad at communicating complex and nuanced ideas. It seemed to me like what he was TRYING to say was "God calls me to love everyone, including people who do horrible things like Nazis. I am tired of us judging and only focusing on the negatives of people, while dismissing anything positive about them. People are not black and white, we are all good and bad".

:dead: at this bullshyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Dog, get this bullshyt outta here. :camby:

Site is full of weirdos that make politics their religion so you assume everyone else is on the same bullshyt. As if you need Democrats to tell you Kanye is a fukking clown.

fukk Kanye, Alex Jones, and focusing on the good of Nazis. Take this dumb shyt back to r/pol.

Fred.