¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Cmon breh

Yeezus is a classic for being so different than everything else alone. Imo its his best album cause its so unbridled and raw. And this is coming from someone who thought MBDTF was as good as it could get.

And life of pablo was a good album.

After that. Sure. But he even produced a gem in daytona since.

Imo

Yeezus
Late registration
MBDTF

Are his top 3 by a country mile.

Nah, he hasn't released anything good since MBDTF.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NGL, I want ye to fail so that his following shuts the fukk up finally, nikka been dropping mids and duds since mid 2010s, fukking hype train running on fumes

Anyways, I came in her just to hate, so I'm out

I don't fukk with Ye but the nikka can never, ever fail musically, especially not now when it's becoming "cool" to be mildly right wing. His shyt will sell 800K out the gate. Book it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude is cooked unless he's making music for the Nazis market. I also recall reading about him living in Japan with his mother for a few years.
If the American market gives him a thumbs down so will the Japanese.

kanye-west-31.jpg

XOU3VFDNC4I63BQZBOJPAVSVSI.jpg

Kanye West praises Hitler, calls himself a Nazi in unhinged interview​

Rapper makes bizarre appearance alongside Holocaust denier Fuentes on show hosted by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, accuses Netanyahu of trying to steal his family​

yeyey-640x400.jpg
You underestimate people. His shoes are still selling out. But he will not be getting most of his CAC collaborators back

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Life of Pablo is his most underrated album, jit tripping
It's rated accurately. He's the worst part of that album. Rapping about bleached a$$holes on a marvelous gospel song is retarded. The lyrical content on that album is lazy as hell.. the music outshines him horribly.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Life of Pablo was fire to me like a 8.5/10

Jesus is King was weak 6/10
Ye was wack 6/10
Donda had some good highlights but … 7/10-7.5/10

I hated Yeezus when it first came out, should give it another spin … at the time I had it at like a 5/10

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Jesus is King had potential but it sounds too rushed. The music is half cooked and almost unfinished.

There's some really strong moments musically but the execution wasn't focused enough.