Kanye West rushed to ER by Kim Kardashian-West, flu "got worse and worse"

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
seems like every couple of months kanye is in the hospital for something.

bytch got struggle plates for days...:mjlol: all that money and never went to a cooking class or nothing...

in her defense, she probably never had to cook a meal for herself so that's not bad. there are girls out there who can't afford personal chefs or to eat out and they cook like shyt or don't know how to cook at all.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
This guy has mental problems and his girl's lifestyle makes it worse. As long as they're together he will never get right. And frankly in the back of her mind she knows how this will end and isn't doing anything to prevent it. She's enabling him.

im sure he's alright perkins :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I bring up a Black woman in his life and you use "Black Chyna" as an example? Why not use Jada Pinkett? Ice Cube's wife? Lebron's wife? Black Chyna? You sounding real sus now. What you are explaining is why i said a Black woman matters. Even if every white woman isn't like Kim. they act the same in many ways. They can be super enabling like Kim or be vicious and uncaring gold diggers like Tiger's wife.

So many Black men with white women either end up crazy or feminine.

Bottom line he should have been with a BLACK WOMAN. The race does matter.
:hhh:

Miss me with that shyt, my views on respecting black women are wide known. But what makes you think KANYE WEST as we know him over the last 5-10 years would be capable of selecting a black wife - or a wife of any color for that matter - who is good for him mentally/spiritually/etc. Black Chyna is far more in his wheelhouse than...Snoop's wife. Let us not forget who he was dating before he got with Kim.

This is not a morality thing either. I got no issue with women expressing themselves. But Kim, Black Chyna, and Amber Rose don't strike me as the ideal women for a relationship. They don't strike me as wives who are going to check their man, advance his growth, or deal with his mental issues....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

Miss me with that shyt, my views on respecting black women are wide known. But what makes you think KANYE WEST as we know him over the last 5-10 years would be capable of selecting a black wife - or a wife of any color for that matter - who is good for him mentally/spiritually/etc. Black Chyna is far more in his wheelhouse than...Snoop's wife. Let us not forget who he was dating before he got with Kim.

This is not a morality thing either. I got no issue with women expressing themselves. But Kim, Black Chyna, and Amber Rose don't strike me as the ideal women for a relationship. They don't strike me as wives who are going to check their man, advance his growth, or deal with his mental issues....

:gucci: Lets not forget who he was dating before he got with Kim? :dahell:

Before Amber Rose who was he with breh? Who was the Black woman who he was with for years and then dropped during peak fame? Her name was Alexis Phifer or something

Would that not have been a perfect Black wife? And then another Black girl who he said on College Dropout that he told us that he promised "Mr Rainey" on his deathbed he would marry his daughter.

Get the fukk out of here talking about him as if he is helpless and the Black women ran away from him. He was more than capable of selecting a black wife, he just decided when he got famous that they were below him

kanye-west-alexis-phifer-photo.jpg

ztsa5d4spv4rlszpu8f1.jpg

:camby: :ufdup: you gotta stop with this annoying integration mindset you got in every damn thread acting as if its a crime if someone says All Black Everything. You STAY doing this shyt.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
def. something drug related. probably starting doing pills again when he dropped that horrific album of his

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
That food she made does not look good

looks like any plate youd get at a church event or thanksgiving :yeshrug:

its cornbread, chicken, baked mac, and string beans brehs

not food network star:russ:

Cracked

Pro
Daps
I know this is an unpopular opinion but I feel like Kim is probably the best thing to happen to him mentally after the death of his mother.:yeshrug:

We may never get another MBDTF level album and thats fine. Kids See Ghosts showed us he can still make quality when he wants to.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I used to have those as a kid,the whole side of my face would feel like it was being stabbed. Kanye deserves something for worse :martin: