Kanye West rushed to ER by Kim Kardashian-West, flu "got worse and worse"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how I said “lately” do you have the simple skill of using context to understand the subject of a sentence?

But to clarify, regardless of whether he’s leaving a hospital or not, this is Kanye, the guy who made fitted clothes/skinny jeans acceptable, why does he even own baggy sweats and a hoody in the first place? I just figure he would have something a little more slim fitted
because he went to the ER. he tryna be comfortable. :stopitslime:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Notice how I said “lately” do you have the simple skill of using context to understand the subject of a sentence?

But to clarify, regardless of whether he’s leaving a hospital or not, this is Kanye, the guy who made fitted clothes/skinny jeans acceptable, why does he even own baggy sweats and a hoody in the first place? I just figure he would have something a little more slim fitted
why does he own a hoodie? :dahell:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not anytime soon. Kanye is basically bankrupt without Kardashian money/loans, and no way the Kardashians pull the plug until they cash in on that publishing/unreleased music after he dies.

Those poor kids. This is why Snoop was right when he said you need a Black woman in your life as a strong support system. I know everyone says Kim does a great job of having Ye's back or whatever but he is gonna end up dying from being attached to her.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
All that money and they ain't got docs for house calls?

:picard:

I know a few bruhs that got personal docs that do house calls, and they ain't seeing a tenth of what the kardashians got.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
flu, in the summer?
200w.webp

nikka....
200w.webp

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That hoe still got make up on. If you think those are her real eye lashes, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you pimp.

:russ:

Well she don't look as made up as she usually do in that pic. :hubie:

Here go another pic of her with no makeup on, on the left and u can tell cause the right side pic is of her with makeup on.
kim-kardashian-no-makeup1-1496312182.jpg

fantabolous

smart usage of data plan
Daps
Reppin
The 313
Facts though. A few years back I had a sinus infection and caught a headache 2 hours in on an 8 hour flight. I wouldn't wish that amount of pain on my worst enemy :sadcam: I actually got a CAT scan too :lupe:

i had a sinus infection and my ear wouldnt "pop" . was driving back to LA from vegas and the elevation changes made me have to hand over the driving to someone lese. the headache was TOOOOO real

Had that earlier this year, caught a few flights within about 24 hours (real quick weekend adventure) and was in pain for like 3 weeks.
Ended up on 2 rounds of antibiotics.... I went to urgent care and my doctor, but if I had Ye money I probably would have hit the hospital too for convenience.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Those poor kids. This is why Snoop was right when he said you need a Black woman in your life as a strong support system. I know everyone says Kim does a great job of having Ye's back or whatever but he is gonna end up dying from being attached to her.

I don't care about the race. Besides we've already seen a black woman who ain't shyt either get involved with that family (Black Chyna). Kanye needs good people around him PERIOD, and a wife who cares about him. Not people who say "lol kanye being kanye he's my brother tho" which is what we heard from all his "friends." Not his wife, whose (according to Kanye himself) first reaction to his mentally ill Trump rant was "we're going to lose everything" instead of "baby you need some help, im calling a doctor."

This guy has mental problems and his girl's lifestyle makes it worse. As long as they're together he will never get right. And frankly in the back of her mind she knows how this will end and isn't doing anything to prevent it. She's enabling him. They prob lost money on every album released this year, and for what? A disasterous promo tour? In order to get another #1 album? Was any of this worth it? Unless the goal is to let him keep digging and digging until...yea.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about the race. Besides we've already seen a black woman who ain't shyt either get involved with that family (Black Chyna). Kanye needs good people around him PERIOD, and a wife who cares about him. Not people who say "lol kanye being kanye he's my brother tho" which is what we heard from all his "friends." Not his wife, whose (according to Kanye himself) first reaction to his mentally ill Trump rant was "we're going to lose everything" instead of "baby you need some help, im calling a doctor."

This guy has mental problems and his girl's lifestyle makes it worse. As long as they're together he will never get right. And frankly in the back of her mind she knows how this will end and isn't doing anything to prevent it. She's enabling him. They prob lost money on every album released this year, and for what? A disasterous promo tour? In order to get another #1 album? Was any of this worth it? Unless the goal is to let him keep digging and digging until...yea.

I bring up a Black woman in his life and you use "Black Chyna" as an example? Why not use Jada Pinkett? Ice Cube's wife? Lebron's wife? Black Chyna? You sounding real sus now. What you are explaining is why i said a Black woman matters. Even if every white woman isn't like Kim. they act the same in many ways. They can be super enabling like Kim or be vicious and uncaring gold diggers like Tiger's wife.

So many Black men with white women either end up crazy or feminine.

Bottom line he should have been with a BLACK WOMAN. The race does matter.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly